Sqaureshapedcake's Ultimate Tama&School Guide

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
We all love our Tama's (or so I'm hoping), and most of us want to bring them to school, right? If you don't then this probably isn't the thread for you.. but if you do, read on! =D

- Despite popular belief, keeping your Tama on a necklace will not work. I'm telling you this first because a ) How are you going to play with him/her? Upside down? and b ) Who's NOT going to notice that huge, oddly-Tama-shaped lump protruding from your shirt? Everyone. Just don't do it. o-o

- Keeping him/her in a locker is alright, but if you're like me and only have for or five periods between classes, your Tama is probably not going to like that. I will say that they'll stink up your locker (not literally), be starved, and probably be very unhappy you by the time you get back to your locker. xD

- You could always (when you are writing/reading, that is), keep your Tama between your knees on your chair, and keep one hand on the buttons (and one on whatever work it is you're supposed to be doing, to make it look at least believable) since you're already looking down towards your desk. Nobody will see past your knees, and who's going to think that you're not REALLY reading/writing? Note: Keep the sound off or this whole plan is foiled..

- Scratch that. Keep the sound off anyways.

- Do you sit in the back of a classroom? If so, bring a large jacket/sweater, keep the Tama in one of your pockets, and keep your hands in there as well. If it's large enough, it won't be too hard to see your Tama when it's in the pocket, although nobody else will. Make sure you don't fiddle around with it when the teacher is facing you, though.

- If you have a pencil case, keep it in there, and pretend you're searching for something while you check up on your little friend.

- Purses work well, too, but some teachers get suspicious when you've been fiddling with something in your purse for too long. They will probably think it's a cell phone or something similar.

- You could always keep it on a keychain and connect it to something (your binder hooks for instance), and when the teacher is near just shove it inside the binder istelf).

- You could try going the classic way, and keeping it in your pocket, only checking up on it when the teacher leaves the room. But that's no fun. D :

- You could try and get out in the halls every possible time you can (use excuses like the restroom, and if your teacher asks: it's an emergency) and check up on your Tama.

The easiest times to check up on your Tama at school is the bus ride to and from school, restroom and locker breaks, free periods between classes, and lunch. If you cannot manage to get your Tama out at ALL whatsoever, then I suggest you keep your Tama in your locker and -insert super huge gasp here- pause it. : (

If you wear a uniform to school, then I suggest you keep your Tama in a school supply case, or in your locker. If you wear a uniform coat, then keep it in one of your pockets.

If your Tama gets taken away, I suggest you go straight up to the teacher, explain that you are very sorry you took your toy (yes, use the word toy exactly, as they will most likely go easier on you) out at an inappropriate time, and ask if you could kindly have it back because your parent won't be able to pick it up after school and -insert what parent might be doing that is remotely important here-.

If anyone screams out "IS THAT A TAMAGOTCHI??!?!OMGOMGOMG?!?!!!!!!!!!", just laugh it off in front of the teacher, and say that they're out of their mind. If that doesn't work, tell the teacher it fell out of your desk/pocket/jacket and you were just putting it away.

I hope this helps everyone, beucase it certainly helps me! =D

That woulden't work.......

The person that sits next to me will have noticed and I would get reported. :( :( :(

Instead of pausing it just write down it's current sleep time, and put it to sleep in your locker.

Actually, my teachers don't generally care, except my choir teacher (but she's very picky to begin with) and my government teacher. So, I just take out my tamagotchi anytime as long as we're not doing something important.

Back