Statistic for School ;P

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

City Lights

Reaction score
Our focus this quarter is persuasive. School Uniforms.

I say no. So vote, kay?

Hopefully this will turn out how I planned.

Yes I do. And were on the same side.

We have the same essay. lol.

I think school uniforms are a good thing, in the sense that there's no "fashion police" type of thing. There's no fighting about who looks the best, and no competition for who has the nicest clothes.

I can't speak much on the subject though, as I've never been to a school that required uniforms.

Also, I personally HATE clothes shopping XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I know what you mean. I just don't like the idea of wearing the same clothes as everyone else and having to wear the same thing every week.

I went to a private school for a few months, and I really couldn't stand those uniforms D: And ours were itchy.

My "Strongest Point" I wrote down was that outfits can sometimes describe someone. Then I really couldn't think of anything and copied the person next to me with "Students spend a lot of time at school. They would rarely get to wear the clothes they spend money on." (I changed the words around)

So I came up with this statistic because we have to have at least one in our essays.

If anyone can think of something better than the idea I took, I'd seriously LOVE to hear it ;P

I wish our school had uniforms, for the basically the same reasons that SK stated.

And it would save me money. I could spend my money on iTunes instead of clothes 8D

And I would never have to worry about how I looked, what to wear, i.e.

It would cut down on a lot of stress.

I like clothes shopping for the most part. I really don't try things on, as my size is pretty consistant at the stores I shop at.

A lot of times I'll order from dELiA*s webbie and they'll ship the clothes to my door in less than a week (their ship is pretty cheap). If for some reason the clothes don't fit, I just ship them back. I love doing that.

I have pros and cons about school uniforms and normal clothes.

School uniforms:

Pro:

You don't get teased because you don't wear$60 Abercrombie tees.

In my opinion, it makes you look sophisticated. =]

You don't have to spend hours in the clothes department, nor waste money.

Con:

I think it would be hard to keep up. Personally, because you wear the same thing everyday...Really.

It COULD get dirty easier.

Clothes:

Pro: You can express yourself with clothes.

You don't have to worry about your clothes smelling because you have something new everyday!

You can be whoever you want in clothes. :]

Con:

You can get teased because you don't wear Abercrombie.

Some clothes may be harder to move around in than others.

~

I like trying on clothes. EXCEPT WITH MY GRANDMA. Shes a jerk. D<

I have pros and cons about school uniforms and normal clothes.
School uniforms:

Pro:

You don't get teased because you don't wear$60 Abercrombie tees.

In my opinion, it makes you look sophisticated. =]

You don't have to spend hours in the clothes department, nor waste money.

Con:

I think it would be hard to keep up. Personally, because you wear the same thing everyday...Really.

It COULD get dirty easier.

Clothes:

Pro: You can express yourself with clothes.

You don't have to worry about your clothes smelling because you have something new everyday!

You can be whoever you want in clothes. :]

Con:

You can get teased because you don't wear Abercrombie.

Some clothes may be harder to move around in than others.

~

I like trying on clothes. EXCEPT WITH MY GRANDMA. Shes a jerk. D<
I don't wear Abercombie, and none of my friends do. We never get teased about it. I never get teased for things I wear.

Ew. Clothes shopping. </3That means you have to spend hours in a store trying on clothes. D:

I vote No.
You don't like clothes shopping?!

I LOVE CLOTHES SHOPPING!

Kayy guys. I'm gonna finish typing my essay now.

The final is 9 out of 14.

Thanks for voting, people :]

I don't wear Abercombie, and none of my friends do. We never get teased about it. I never get teased for things I wear.
Yes, but sometimes, people just have friends because they wear Abercrombie. .____.

I hate uniforms. I hate being told what to do and what to wear. It's annoying and it gives people another reason to hate school.

I like shopping, as long as I can buy what I want to and not be forced to buy things I don't like, like uniforms.

I love clothes shopping o.o I love expressing myself freely and wearing what I want whenever i want. I don't want anyone telling me what to wear and the colors to wear D: I had to wear uniforms in middle school and I just couldn't wait until they went to the garbage.

The upside of having school uniforms is that nobody will make fun of your clothes because you're all wearing the same thing, and that you don't have to spend time in the mall shopping for school clothes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back