Danny Phantom

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TamagotchiGirl2007

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone still likes watching Danny Phantom as much as I do. I think it's awesome. ^-^ They've started showing it on a channel where I live called CITV.

:) TamagotchiGirl2007 ;)

PS: Yes, Confused@_@ I do know you still like it.

I never really liked it that much.

The animation was pretty cool, but I don't like the story line a lot.

I think it got cancelled where I live :)

It was so freakin' awesome. lol

I have friends who do HARDCORE LITERATE ++ SUPER role-plays with Danny Phantom.

I read a log of theirs, and it was epic.

Not really my type of thing, but it was awesome anyway.

I've just found a website with Danny Phantom episodes on!Click here and enjoy!I found the link on youtube.

Tama :D Phantom

PS: tamawho, Danny Phantom is shown on the CITV channel Mondays-Friday mornings as part of 'Action Stations' from 7:40 to 8:10.

Last edited by a moderator:
Danny Phantom sucks."THE BOX MAN IS HERE TO DESTROY YOU WITH CARDBOARD BOXES!!!!"

WTF?????
I always found the show to be very original and clever, the cardboard box man added onto it from my point of view.

Danny Phantom was wicked.

Last edited by a moderator:
I always found the show to be very original and clever, the cardboard box man added onto it from my point of view.
The Box Man is on of the best characters ever. :D ;) My favorite episode is probably 'Identity Crisis', but it might also be 'Reign Storm' (Which was in therory two episodes) and there are also a few others which may be may favorite episode...I can't pick. :lol:

Tama :D Phantom

I used to LOVE that show. Mostly because I used to have a crush on Danny.

I still think it's cool, with all it's originality and shtuffs.

PS: Yes, Confused@_@ I do know you still like it.
Am I really that predictable, Ghost? Maybe that's because I told you xD

Like you, Vadermort, I also used to love Danny.<3 I still watch Danny Phantom on a regular basis. ^-^

Latest posts

Back