Sign in to follow this  
TamaPATCHI

iPod help..

Ok, so my iPod is out of power. I plugged it up to the computer, but it's not charging. Every so often it flashes, and then goes dark again. Any help? My iPod is malfunctioning. Dx

Ok, so my iPod is out of power. I plugged it up to the computer, but it's not charging. Every so often it flashes, and then goes dark again. Any help? My iPod is malfunctioning. Dx

Did you leave iTunes open?

Does it say it's charging?

Check.

Cecib :)

Take it off the USB and reset it. For most models you press the 'menu' button and the 'select' button together for five seconds, the screen goes to the apple logo, lights back up, and comes back on. Then try charging it. :)

A similar thing happened to me, I tried charging it, and it would say charging then all of a sudden say its not plugged in. the thing that worked was I bought a dock [a charger you can plug into an electrical socket] and it worked. But, it got rid of my cover flow :( but eventually for a weird reason it erased it and then i was able to put all my songs on again and fix the cover flow :D so maybe its that

That happened to me once, but it was when I plugged it into an outlet. I made it work by putting it in my computer usb.

Maybe itll be the opposite for you? I don't know ;P

It's working. Thanks you guys. This can be closed. :(