RRRTV

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

binary

Reaction score
Bought it last night. Played it for over 2 hours (two sets of 7 shows.)

Some games can use the Balance Board in interesting ways, if you've got one.

Racing game: sit on the couch with your heels resting on the Balance Board. Press down on the right to go faster. Press down on the left to skid and spin (drift?) in the curves. Steer with the Wii Remote, as in Mario Kart.

Down-hill slalom: sit on it. Lean left or right to steer. Lean back (not to far) to speed up. It's like riding a "crazy carpet" or sheet of carboard down a snow-covered hill.

Gardener spraying "herbicide" on killer weeds: stand on it. Lean left or right to adjust your horizontal aim. Lean forward to aim closer, or backward to aim further away. Something tells me this game was censored. :eek: (Guys will understand once they've played it.)

That game sounds AWESOME, but if you dont have the balance board you can't play it? I want that! I wonder how you would play it on the DS...

I was wondering if this game was worth having if you don't have a balance board - just the basic wii equipment :)

How many games can you play without the balance board?

Does the controller simply take the place of the balance board (for example) if you don't have one?

The games can be played with or without a balance board. You don't need one to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back