The v4 Tamalog

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deemack199725

Reaction score
So I'm back logging about my tamas! After mourning my 9th generation dying I got sidetracked with Pokemon, but now here I am. So I'm on a quest, to be an awesome Tamagotchi owner. I have three ways to do this: 1.)See how many gererations I can get 2.)See how old I can get my Tamagotchi(Henry) 3.) See if I can own all tamagotchi species, while advancing through generations. To choose I'm going to have a contest. First one to PM me which way they think I should go wins, and I go their way. After I've been ''PMed'' I'll tell you in this log. So keep an eye out.

P.S. If this doesn't work I'll flip a coin :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I flipped a coin,but I decided it wopuld be fun if I used options 1 &3! Especially since I got my v4.5 working. So once my tamas are able to breed I'll breed them to get the second genration and so on. While I'm doing that I'll try to raise them to get them to evolve into all the different species of tamagotchis. After figuring this out I learned I could incorperate option 2 too so I'll raise them into oldies and breed them and get the special tama! And since he breeds normally I'll just keep the cycle going.

I have some muchos grandes super awesome reasons to celebrate!!!!!!!

1.)This is my 101st post

2.)My v4 and v4.5 mated today!!

3.)Thanksgiving's Thursday (duh) :)

I have awesome news after the marrige of Henry(v4) and Anna(v4.5) I got two adorable baby girls Amy and Mary. So in order to record their memory after they've left their children and gone back home. I'm going to start logging like crazy! With a minimum of 3 posts in this log per day(at least i'm hoping). I have big plans for generation 2! First I'll try to get them to evolve into different characters throughtout their evolutions. And then I'm going to raise them to get different jobs than their parents.

Wish me luck!! N**h (astrisks are there to censore my name) ;)

I'm just sitting here at the desk waiting for Mary and Amy to evolve in to toddlers so I can go to sleep! I've had a long day: my school had a Grandparents' Day Program today(I played in the band and played Jesus in a skit). Also I took a 4 hour road trip and now it's 10:08 PM and I'm tired!!!

I just decided that i'd like Mary to evolve into a Uramemetchi or Uravioletchi. Weird isn't it Amy-Memetchi & Mary-Uramemetchi, cousins?

I was looking at growth charts and toddler-teen evolution charts. And i found out that Puchitchi has a good chance to evolve into the Meme family, and Hitodetchi has a high chance of evolving into Urayoungmarotchi which has a high chance of evolving into Uramemetchi!!!!!! My goals might be reached.

Urayoungmarotchi evolves into Uramemetchi with high gorgeous skill points. So I need to play the games that gets me those points and get the teacher that gets me those points. Also if Amy evolves into the Meme family I need beauty skill points(at least I think they're called beauty, they're the sparkly ones).

I'd just like to say [SIZE=21pt]HAPPY THANKSGIVING![/SIZE]

and remember all the blessings you've recieved out of grace.

I had the strangest tamagotchi related dreams last night. In one Henry was dying, and I tryed the dying trick and it worked, but they he evolved into Makkio.in another I had a V1 and it evolved from a baby into a Magmar(a pokemon). And in the last one I had a strange combination of a V3 and and a V5. Weird dreams right? I just had Deja Vu(spelling?)

Wow almost 50 views in a week. Thanks for reading my log dudes/dudets.

Today's been weird. First I couldn't taste any of my Thanksgiving dinner(I have a cold, then Amy evolved into Ringotchi(the Mame Family). So no Memetchi :lol: , but I can still get a Mimithci :lol: :lol: !!

P.S. Mary evolved into a UFOtchi, are those rare? Please PM me I want to find out.

Mail time!

A UFOtchi on V4.5 is sort of rare, it really depends. It can evolve into a memetchi with Funny Points, a Mimitchi with Beauty Points, or a Violetchi with Spiritual Points.Hope I helped!

PonytchiLuv
Thanks Ponytchiluv! :) With that information I can still evolve Mary into a UraMemetchi. But wait I could evolve her into a Mimitchi too. That would be cool, two Mimitchis (a V4 & a V4.5). Also did you know that Mimitchi :mimitchi: is the second smartest tamagotchi, with an IQ of 200, that is only second to Mametchi :D .So PM me and help me decide; Uramemetchi or Mimitchi, and put down the pros and cons (good and bad things) of each species (if there are any).

Hey, I'm going to add a long overdue feature, Status Checks! So here are my first stats in this log.

Name: Amy

Hunger:♥

Happy:♥♥♥♥

Training: Three Bars(|||)

Skill

*Intelligence:10

*Beauty: 0

*Social: 1

Weight: 47lb.

Generation(G): 2

User: JOHN

Name: Mary

Hunger:♥

Happy:♥

Taining: ||||

Skill:

*Funny:6

*Beauty:6

*Spiritual:13

Weight: 47lb.

G: 2

User: JOHN

I've decided that because Amy and Mary are sort of like twins (I think Amy's older by 5 or 6 seconds). I'll have Mary evolve into Mimitchi :D by giving her more Beauty points than Spiritual or Funny. Ya know what else is weird? They're twins, the same age(duh), the same weight, and will probably evolve into the same species, Mimitchi. :mimitchi:

Well I have sad news. Unfortunatly I didn't reach my goals with Amy. Instead Of Mimitchi she evolved into Masktchi :D . A bad care tamagotchi. :D You know why I don't like Masktchi? I heard she was the female equivilent if Gozarutchi :D . And I've had bad memories with him. At the beach three years ago I had a Gozarutchi named Nick I forgot about him and he died. It was awful to see him dying. Also I read somewhere(can't remember where) that Masktchi and Gozarutchi die easily. If you have any info on either of the two species please PM me.

Hey I have more mail!

;) Well, through my experiences I have found that Masktchis don't die easlily. In fact they are probably the healthiest Tamas I have had so far. They seem like the "equivalent of a Gozarutchi" but not really. Gozarutchis, on the other hand, die if they are left alone for like one hour or so. They are hard to care for.PonytchiLuv
Thanks for reading my log and answering my questions PonytchiLuv you've been a really big help to me. :)

So now I'm pretty gald I got Masktchi. :( Also Mary evolved into Memetchi instead of Mimitchi. And sorry in my earlier posts, I said UraMemetchi. When it really was Memetchi.

Latest posts

Back