Guess what?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cluck_cluck_chicken

Reaction score
Tomorrow i'm going to be in a movie!!

I'll be an extra and its not going to be a big movie but its still a movie!

Everyone starts small!

Oh i'm so excited!

The movies set in the 1950's and its about a town who gets invaded and eaten by giant huhu grubs!

In my and my friends extra part we get eaten by one!

Geez! I'm just so excited.

It was fun but it was tiring. It started at 3.30pm, took hour for hair and makeup and didn't finish till 1.45 am!

We had to predend to run around like people were being eaten by a huhu grub. They had the most awesome part where a old lady got her head bitten off and they had fake blood everywhere! IT WAS AWESOME!!!

Can't wait to see the end product!

Its called Huhu Attack

Sounds pretty cool! =]

I'd love to be in a movie (I want to be an actress when I grow up - total Drama Queen!)

I don't like the sound of the whole fake-blood thing, is it kind of a horror movie?? If so, that sounds pretty gross and I'd have to say no!!!

-bratztroxg

Aw man I'm soooo jealous I wanna be in a movie! Anyway, AWSOMENESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Sounds pretty cool! =]I'd love to be in a movie (I want to be an actress when I grow up - total Drama Queen!)

I don't like the sound of the whole fake-blood thing, is it kind of a horror movie?? If so, that sounds pretty gross and I'd have to say no!!!

-bratztroxg
Its a comedy/drama/horror movie. The fake blood is just golden syrup, red food colouring and milk. It tastes good!

We had to act happy, bored, shocked, scared, petrified and some had to act dead. Not me! I was one of the 'too cool teens'

It also had so adult jokes and the group of young ones asked too many questions! Hehehehe. But it is really hard work running around as if people are being eaten and being petrifed and screaming at 1 am is hard!

Sounds pretty cool! =]I'd love to be in a movie (I want to be an actress when I grow up - total Drama Queen!)

-bratztroxg
Unfortunately in most early careers of actors and actresses, they gotta play in parts they might not like or movies they're not too fond of so that they can gain a name and popularity. If you get enough positive publicity and become "in demand" then that's when you can pick and choose what movies you can take part in.

So best to keep an openmind now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back