Version 5 or 5.5 growth process?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chris92

Reaction score
I havent got one yet but im planning to get one however I am so confused when it comes to the growth process.

I understand how it gets from baby to adult however I do not understand the marriage or breeding part and if the the tamagotchis leave the babies or not?

Any answers would be helpful :)

Thankss

On the V5-series, you start with three orphan eggs. Your job is to take care of them and raise them to become adults. After they have been adults for 48 unpaused hours, you can move onto the next generation by getting one of them married. (Note: just like in real life, one does not marry their own brother or sister.)

There are two paths to marriage: the dating channel, and the connection.

Dating Show: activate the Dating Show in the TV icon. Select which adult you want to get married. The matchmaker will show a prospective mate. Agree or cancel the marriage. If you select cancel, you can check back for a different potential mate. You can check the Dating Show three times each day (at any time.) Unlike previous Connection-series toys, your character will not grow into oldies if you don't mate them within a certain period of time. If you agree to the marriage, your V5 adult says good bye to her/his siblings and they leave. Then she/he says goodby to her/his parents (if you're on second generation or higher) then they leave. Then your V5 adult and the mate from the Dating Show get married, transform into parent characters, and have randomly one, two, or three eggs.

Mating by connection: Connect your V5-series toy with another V5-series toy. After visting and playing together many times, the two families will form a close friendship. At this point one toy can send a character to the other toy to get married. Unlike previous Connection-series toys, they don't split up after getting married; both will stay on the one toy. The V5 giving the mate will see that adult leave their screen. The V5 accepting the mate will see the mate arrive on their screen. Then the adult accepting the mate says goodby to her/his siblings and they leave. Then she/he says goodby to her/his parents (if you're on second generation or higher) then they leave. Then your V5 adult and the accepted mate get married, transform into parent characters, and have randomly one, two, or three eggs. (Note: there must be more two or more adult characters on a V5 toy to be able to send one character to another toy to get married.)

After they mate, you won't see the parents often. They'll show up when you give the children medicine, feed the children, and during some certain time-of-day animations. As I mentioned above, the parents stay on your V5 toy until one of their children (as an adult) accepts a mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back