Which is more important?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jazzyfloss

Reaction score
Sydney, NSW, Australia, World, Galaxy, Universe
I think that they are both important, but if we had no brain we wouldn't be able to do anything. On the other hand, however, if we had no heart we'd basically be dead. We can't live without a heart.

I am not an expert on the human body so please correct me if I'm wrong.

What do you think?

I forgot to include the option "I don't know" so if you don't then just reply and say.

Last edited by a moderator:
They're both important, but without the Brain we'd be dead. The brain functions every part of the body, and tells them what to do. The heart is pretty important, too. Without a heart we'd be dead also. It pumps blood to our veins. No blood, no life.

Both are needed. You can't function nor live with out a brain and since the Heart pumps bloods throughout your body, you need that too.

There's no right answer or wrong answer to this question :)

You don't need to be an expert on the human body :(

It's all a matter of which way you look at it.

The body can be kept alive even if the brain is dead.

The body can't be kept alive if the heart doesn't work.

I'm not going to speak scientifically or whatever here...

The brain can think thoughts, make memories, and create dreams. It helps you make important choices. It makes you logical.

But without a heart, you couldn't love. And that's the worst suffering of all. Although, without a heart, you couldn't feel the pain of it ever breaking.

So, in that sense, I'm not sure.

BUT I just read an article online about a girl who lived in a hospital for 4 months without a heart in her body at all. She was waiting for a transplant, and to keep her alive until she could receive a heart, they put two pumps inside her chest to circulate her blood. Just metal pumps. And it worked.

SO, if a person is brain-dead, they can be kept alive by machines that make your organs continue to function.

If you have no heart, they can replace it with pumps to sustain your circulation.

If you lost either organ, though, without any machines to support you, you would die.

You'd die without either - so I didn't vote!! This is a very tough one, and I really don't know. Very original topic, by the way. :)

-bratztroxg

I think they both have the same amout of importance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Without a head you would be dead

without a heart no blood flow guess....YOUR DEAD!

So yeah both have the same inprtance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back