Spongebob | Slowly drifting away?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamagirl#1

Reaction score
Is it just me, or are the newer episodes of Spongebob kinda... weird. I mean, c'mon. Spongebob went from a lovable sweet sponge, to a freak. Patrick is just... indiscribably weird, and Squidward is extra extra mean. Let me do some comparing...

Which is better?

1. Spongebob being kind and never caring about what other people say

2. Spongebob giving in to pressure, and thinking that he's not normal because of what Squidward said

Hmm. Number 1.

How about this one...

Which is more entertaining?

1. Spongebob trying to get into a club of some sort but can only get in if he is tan. So he goes home and tries to get tan... more like burned to a crisp (Lammme)

2. Spongebob and Patrick playing make believe in a box and learning all about "Imaginaaaation!".

1= Weird. C'mon, once again, if it were normal Spongebob, he would go home and make a club of his own. That would be more entertaining.

2= Very entertaining. It's funny, creative, and great for younger kids to watch. They can expand their imagination.

Do you see here what I mean? I don't know about you, but I think it's because Stephen (The creator) signed off.

I'm just gonna stick to the middle season Spongebob episodes. When I see a commercial for a new episode, all I can do is cringe.

Anyone else feel this way?

Yha. One episode creeped me out. *doesn't usually watch it now*

Spongebob: Bye Squidward! Bye Mr. Crabs! Bye Squidward..

Patrick: You already said bye to Squidward..

Spongebob: I like Squidward..

What does that tell you?

Yha. One episode creeped me out. *doesn't usually watch it now*
Spongebob: Bye Squidward! Bye Mr. Crabs! Bye Squidward..

Patrick: You already said bye to Squidward..

Spongebob: I like Squidward..

What does that tell you?
He's asexual?

He likes Sandy (its implied, anyways), and says "I liiike Squwidward.."

I hate the new Sponebob.

I miss imagination boxes and running from butterflys.

Spongebob is really weird now o_O

Some episodes are gross like that one where he got a splinter. That was disgusting IMO.

Spongebob is really weird now o_OSome episodes are gross like that one where he got a splinter. That was disgusting IMO.
Yeah, that's something else I forgot to mention. The new episodes are kinda... nasty! My brother said he was watching one of the new ones, and Spongebob and Patrick were moving furniture for Squidward, and he said the table or something went up Squidward's toenail (since when does he have a toenail!?) and it was really gross.

We want good Spongebob episodes! We should sign a petition! Yeahh!

[SIZE=6pt]Except, I'm not really sure how to do that...[/SIZE]

At times like this, I regret to say that it would be better if they cancelled SpongeBob. :D They could at least try to make it like it used to be......

Tama :D Phantom

Have you seen the new one when they go to Atlantis? It's not nasty it's just...odd. What happened to King Neptune?

Have you seen the new one when they go to Atlantis? It's not nasty it's just...odd. What happened to King Neptune?
Oh my gosh. That movie, was such a waste of my time. It was so lame. :(

yeah i see wat u mean....but i don see how spongebob iz gettin wierd.....I still like the show though. :rolleyes:

I think it is Spongebob. Spongebob is actually a fairly old show, and I mean...it's Spongebob. ._.

Latest posts

Back