tama losing weight!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shupulup

Reaction score
i dunno, my tama's weight is 1lb. it wont refuse to play games. its a v4

after a surtan amount of games it will refuse dont worry because

[SIZE=21pt]IT IS NORMAL!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :p :furawatchi: :D :D [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
no, its weighs 1 pound!!!its supposed to refuse to play games when its 10-12 pounds

it's normal. itchigotchi can go down as low as 0 pounds. it's one of bandai's programming errors.

:huh:

no, its weighs 1 pound!!!its supposed to refuse to play games when its 10-12 pounds
[SIZE=21pt] :furawatchi: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: NO MY :furawatchi: REFUSED AT 1 LB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: [/SIZE]

the minimum waight for young violetchi and itchigotchi :) is 0lb!! but it needs to be 3 lbs to play a game!! like a minimum 30 lb tama needs to be 33 lbs to play a game but don't worry its normal for v4 and v4.5!!!

That's perfectly normal. When your tamagotchi refuses to play a game and the weight is pretty low, that means it is the base weight. If you feed it a little more meals and snacks, you will be able to play some more games with it. I suggest you don't feed it if you want a good care character.

Hope I helped!

-Darrelan

my young violetchi is at zero pounds and it still plays games....

that's normal too. ichigotchi and ura young violetchi can go down to 0 pounds and still accept to play games.

:eek:

The first part is normal, that Ichigotchi can go down to 0 lbs.

But the second part would most likely be a glitch. Tamagotchis should start refusing to play games when they are down to 2 lbs above their base weight, which means that the minimum weight for Ichigotchi to make her play games would be 3 lbs. I'm not sure if this is the case with Ura Young Violetchi on V4.5, but my Ichigotchis do refuse to play games when their weight is too low.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back