Strange evolution...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mz36

Reaction score
I don't know what happened to my V2. I raised a Young Mametchi from a Marutchi, and took very good to nearly perfect care. I fed and played with it before it lost a heart, so it very rarely lost one. The training was 8/9 and I always switched the lights off and didn't let it go to sleep with a poop by its bed. So on the third day, I was all excited thinking it'd change into a Mametchi or other perfect care character, and it turned into a TARAKOTCHI! Also this was the first generation, so there was no parental influence involved. Any thoughts anyone?

~mz36

HOW MANY SKILL PIONTS DID IT HAVE IT CHANGES TO UNIVERSAL IF: HIGH WIEGHT

LOW SKILLS OR NEGLECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know much about V2s, but first of all how much did it weigh?

It usually stayed between 25 and 27 lbs. It never went above 27. This has happened before in that I've taken average to good care and got Gozarutchis. It's quite disheartening really cause I love V2s. The only thing I can do I think is to keep marrying off to perfect care characters and see if I can get to the higher care bracket that way.

HOW MANY SKILL PIONTS DID IT HAVE IT CHANGES TO UNIVERSAL IF: HIGH WIEGHTLOW SKILLS OR NEGLECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HELLO READ THIS

It usually stayed between 25 and 27 lbs. It never went above 27. This has happened before in that I've taken average to good care and got Gozarutchis. It's quite disheartening really cause I love V2s. The only thing I can do I think is to keep marrying off to perfect care characters and see if I can get to the higher care bracket that way.
Hey mz36, Mametchi isn't on the V2!!!!!!!

Tamalover33- Skill points didn't even exist on the v2. And please do not type in ALL CAPS otherwise pretty much everyone will want to skip your posts without even reading them.

CheetahLoverGirl456: I'm pretty sure my friend got a Mametchi on one of her v2s, though that was a while ago so that might not be right.

Back on topic: Perhaps feeding and playing with your Tamagotchi before it lost a heart had some influence. I don't own a v2 so I don't know for sure. Perhaps you need to keep it right down at its minimum weight or at least until it refuses to play.

The evolution is pretty random on the v2. Tarakotchis are actually average care on a chart I found. Sorry, I can't find it right now, but I am pretty sure I was right on that.

Hope I helped!

-Darrelan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back