My cute lil Joey! :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robotchi

Reaction score
August 2nd

Today my baby Joey was born! His daddy Sky went away today so he is alone with good old me! He is doing fine! Since my b-day is tomorow I get to go to an American Idol show to see the 12 finalists sing! I think I'll take Joey with me! :) Im totally ubsessed with tamagotchis!

Since he was just named like 5 minutes ago here is his stats!

Generation:3

Hunger:^^^^

Happy:****

Love:Lots!

Training: NONE! :furawatchi:

I GTG TTYL!

August 2nd, 10:15am

He pooped so i cleaned it! He is best at Jump than the other games! At one o'clock I go home! Right now I am visiting my friend! She thinks Joey is just too presious! Well we r fine so I'll update if anything happens!

From,

:furawatchi:

August 2nd, 10:23

Ok Joey got sick and and had toget two shots of medicine to get better! :D

well he still ok but one of his hungry hearts! I fixed that so he is bobbing now! Just bobbing! :eek:

From,

Last edited by a moderator:
I furgot to tell u he has 779 gotchi points counting his and his ancestors! LOL!

August 2nd, 10:28am

Ok guys he pooped again but he is still fine so he didnt lose any hunger or happy! I gtg guys so I'll write down every thing that happened from until i get back on in my next post! :furawatchi:

Well, Im back....

My tama pooped 3 times and then...and then.....turned into a marutchi! :eek: Al least I know its still my baby Joey! Oh yeah he gained a training point too!

From,

I hate bump.... Wat is the point of it!!!! I can't even get past round 3! Aggghh! Well anyway Joey has 1,039gp now! Still saving up for that purdy U.F.O! Just so u know the reason he grew so fast is becus he is de-bugged! I am so ready for American Idol!

From,

August 2nd, 12:12pm

Bored...Before this he pooped 2 times! Luckily I got him to the toilet before he did it! I got a lil better at bump! I lost at 4th round this time! I got 120 points from it! Which makes 1,529 in all! YAY! He has 4 training bars now!

From,

;)

August 2nd, 1:03pm

Argggghhhh! I have an onionchi! > :angry: No Offence to the player Onionchi but i really dont like these guys! I was hoping for the buck toothed one! Great........

Here is Joey's stats:

Love:Too Much

Training:|||||

From

;)

August 3rd, 7:26am

Happy Birthday To Me! Yesterday went great at American Idol! Today is my real Birthday! Joey at the concert turned into the cutest little bear i have ever seen! We got 2,968 points now! Right when Bo Bice started singing Sweet Home Alabama she was dancing and singing! She should be doing the Birthday thing here soon! Oh there it is! How Cute!

The U.F.O was in stock earlier but i didnt have enough money! Grr.....

From,

A very Happy :D

August 3rd, 9:41am

I bought Joey some tools for 50 gp! He likes them! I am sadly still waiting for a U.F.O.! :mellow:

The tools are 1 use only. That's why I don't like them, oh well they are cute!!

-Twirly :mellow:

August 3rd, 2:15 pm (My B-day and someone elses too! ;) )

Joey was just bobbing along when all of a sudden....... THE MATCH MAKER CAME! He mated with a Zuccitichi(oh yeah) and had a beautiful healthy lil boy! I was hoping for a girl but oh well....IM HAPPY! I'm not quite sure about the name yet but I will tell u when I find out!

From,

:D

P.S.

Note:

Match Maker came at 7:00pm! Must Remember!

I just bought a shovel and wat do u know? I found some cake lol! I was thinking about naming that baby Peppa or Chili! I like food lol! Here is Joey's Stats:

Love:Too Much!

Training:||||||||| FULL!

From,

OMG I just realized I still have an omelet from my 1st genration Jelly! I am gonna save it as long as I can lol!

August 3rd, 2:53pm

Im watching the leaving ceremony...... :D I feel as though Im empty without Joey but now I shall have Chili! Oh ok I have to name him! Ok Chili is born I will put all he has done from now until toddler in a later post!

Ok For the record Chili pooped 7 times, had one shot of medicience, we bought a shovel but all we got was a snake after digging, and then.......................

r u ready?

u sure?

He turned into a kinkachi! YAY! I such a happy lil girl! YAY! Oh yeah and I got DDR for my B-Day so YAY!

From,

Chili's Stats:

Generation:4

Happy:^^^^

Hungry:****

Love: Too Much To Explain :unsure:

Training:|

Last edited by a moderator:
August 3rd, 8:38PM

While I was eating Birthday Dinner Chili evolved into a strawberry dude! I was kind of happy and yet not.....I wanted a V2 character! Oh well its still cute and means I took great care of Chili!

I am thinking about getting another V2.......it might be a good idea (probably) or it might not be (going with yes)! Most likely I am gettin another one! *thinks about tamagotchis mating and giving presents......* Just so you know if I am getting another one it will be after Saturday or on Saturday! Thats when I get my other grandma's B-Day moola $$$! :)

Latest posts

Back