Who likes the new My Chemical Romance website?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inSANE

Reaction score
Woot! Lets all do the wave. The new My Chem website is awesome! www.mychemicalromance.com is officaly the bomb.com! Except for TT, Twitter, and Mibba the new site is where I will now spend half of my life. They have linked up Twitter to their new site and have randomly started updating. Not to mention, you can text them using twitter and if your text is intresting enough, they will reply. We now have pictures of most of their pets. This makes me feel like a stalker though...

Edit: The site may have one or two swear words, considering that this is MCR we are talking about, that is very little. But I'm just putting that out there for you if you EXTREMELY bothered by them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know! Bob texted me back once. I was with my friends and they didn't believe me untill I showed them the site. I only hope that our Bob doesn't crash 'cuz he is texting so much. He should be focousing of the road more. Naughty Bob!

P.S. I know that my spelling is shoddy. My brain has officaly shut-down for Turkey Day Break.

lol my chemical romance is too soft for me too listen to so i dont like it. i like all the hardcore metal bands like avenged sevenfold and metallica and slipknot, etc.

lol my chemical romance is too soft for me too listen to so i dont like it. i like all the hardcore metal bands like avenged sevenfold and metallica and slipknot, etc.
Those bands are "hardcore metal"?! Really? Wow, here I am listining to them and saying that they are either rock or metal. Never "hardxcore metal". They seem way to soft for that. Or at least metallica and avenged 7x. Oh yeah I am inSANE read my post in (Non)Tamatalk. Long story involving car crashes and blood.

_____P.s: My best mile time: 6:30_______________________________________________

The My chemical guys are so random as the site has shown...

^^^ Yeah, my favorite is : (My Chemical Romance) has way more myspace friends that you. Like that means anything...

That's the frigging bomb. XD I never actually bothered to look at their website much...xDD

^ Their old website was my homepage so that I never missed anything and now their new website is my HOME... okay... thats a little stalker-ish but the site is the effing bomb!

Back