Getting back into Tamagotchi...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

booboo1

Reaction score
I'm trying to get back into love Tama's like i did during the summer. I was playing with my V5 but that got a little to tough to take care of and try to get all the families while trying to deal with school, homework and all that other stuff.

I'm started up my V2 and going to start up my V3 now.

What can i do to make them more fun and keep me interested in Tama's??

Thanks for all the help! =)

Enough with the haters.

I have recently gotten back into tamagotchis after about a year. Just make a habit of taking them with you all the time and soon you'll be thinking about them frequently!

Glad to help. :mimitchi:

:0 try to get a voiletchi/floweritchi on your tamagotchi! It took me a while (6 weeks until I found out how to by myself) but I finally got one. C:

You could try taking a break for a little while then starting up just two, preferably two that won't take up much of your time (or maybe two that can communicate- maybe you should try starting up your v2 and v3 together). As for making them more fun... on the v2 and v3 there's no really clear cut way to get certain characters, so you could try logging them and trying to figure out how to get the different characters.

I'm considering getting back into Tamagotchi soon, but I can't be bothered to get the batteries...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back