If you've got to go, ...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luttibelle

Reaction score
Okay, so my daughter and I got our tamagotchis to, uh, *connect* Thursday night. The fireworks and everything was really cool! The babies came - not eggs, but already hatched babies. Both girls. So we figured Friday about 8 o'clock, we'd see mom and dad sprout wings and rise heavenward.

Friday 8 o'clock: nothing happened

Friday 8:15: nothing

Friday 8:30: my daughter's Tama went to sleep (Really cute with the 2 beds and everything.) :p

Friday 8:45: nothing new

Friday 9:00: my Tama goes to sleep (same thing with the 2 beds)

So I figure when they wake up in the morning, the parents would leave.

Well, had to go, um, visit nature during the night. Checked my Tama, and there was only 1 'Z' on the screen. I rudely turned the light on, and my little baby was asleep all by herself. The space was still there where Chloe's bed was, but no Chloe. :D I went and checked my daughter's Tama - same thing.

Major bummer. :p

So, when we woke up Saturday, we each had crying little girls on our screens.

We're now on our second generations, healthy and happy. Hers is named Jamie (after the Tama dad, James.) Mine is named Thori (silent 'h'). But we miss our generation 1's, and missed being able to watch them leave.

Jamie and Thori are twins, both going todler about an hour after we named them, both now Young Mimitchis.

I'll keep you posted.

They usually go off at 12 midnite. The parent will actually stare at their child for a min or so, den open their mouths 3 times and close their eyes, flying off. I actually waited for that moment to take down the photos... :D

Congrats on your new additions! Mine left some time after 3:30 am (that was the last time I checked him).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back