Fat Tamagotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

deemack199725

Reaction score
Help my tamagotchis are fat. it all started when they were super hungry as babies. Then when i fed them they kept getting bigger in pounds. Is there any way to get their weight down besides playing jump rope and climb(i have a v4 and v4.5). Also what's the best weight for each year of their life and/or the best weight of their stage they're is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Help my tamagotchis are fat. it all started when they were super hungry as babies. Then when i fed them they kept getting bigger in pounds. Is there any way to get their weight down besides playing jump rope and climb(i have a v4 and v4.5). Another one of my questions is what the best weight for each year of their life or the best weight of the stage they're in is.
meal adds 1 lb,snack adds 2 lbs and sorry but there isnt any way to lose weight besides the games

meal adds 1 lb,snack adds 2 lbs and sorry but there isnt any way to lose weight besides the games
Thanks for the help. I guess i'll play gemes .They get their weight down and earn you points!

Last edited by a moderator:
Help my tamagotchis are fat. it all started when they were super hungry as babies. Then when i fed them they kept getting bigger in pounds. Is there any way to get their weight down besides playing jump rope and climb(i have a v4 and v4.5). Also what's the best weight for each year of their life and/or the best weight of their stage they're is.
Try not to feed them snacks If their unhappy, instead play games w/ them.

I know Jump Rope can get very boring pressing the B button 30 times... Trust me I know I have a v4 and my tama is way overweight. (I gotta play games with it!) So your not the only one. :p

If I remember correctly, on the v4 you can jump just 6 times in Jumping Rope and it will lose 1lb of weight. Come to think of it, this can actually be quicker than clearing the game every time.

Sometimes the using Chest will make Tamas lose weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back