Mametchi vs. Memetchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xoswansxo

Lifetime Angelgotchi x 3
Reaction score
I have a v5, and I, unfortunately, recieved both Mametchi and Memetchi as 2 adults. I thought Memetchi was supposed to be a Yonepatchi, but I thought wrong. I want a Pure Family, so who should I choose? I am so confused! Now I have to make a decision. Uhhhh :D

I guess I'm the only one that likes Memetchi. *Plots evil plan to take revenge on every body who have done me wrong* What is this Batman?

Last edited by a moderator:
I really think they are all very nice, I have a Chantotchi, too. But I most likely will get the Cheerful Family, This is really a hard choice! :angry:

:D vs. :mametchi: , who shall it be???

Mametchi, he has an IQ of 250! Plus Mumutchi looks weird. Chantochi looks awsome.

True, I love Chantotchi! I am to the point of having Mametchi get married. Not only is he cute, but his wife is cute, too. Sorry memetchi.. :mametchi:

True. Mametchi has survived the evolution of all the Tamagotchi Versions so far, but Mumutchi looks so fancy. The only tamas I do not like in both if these families are Papamemetchi (compared to Mamamemetchi, he's as ugly as a giant watermelon headed dude), and Imotchi(she has no neck) I like all characters of the Mame Family, well, not really Papamametchi, he makes Mamamametchi look fat! uGHGHGHGHG I am so frustrated

I know, but something else happened while I was away from TamaTalk this afternoon My entama, an Itchigotchi, transformed into a Memetchi! Great! I have 2 now. I know am thinking that I will marry my Mametchi and get the pure mame family, and since the average entama lifespan is longer, have the Memetchi on the entama instead as a replacement for the one on the v5! Tell me what you think of this idea.

No, an entama is the Japanese version of the v4. v4.5 is uratama. v3 is Ketai(I think)

Is the entama the same as a v3?

I think the entama is a japanese v4.

and xoswansxo:great idea! memetchi is a really cute caracter! and the mame family is a really great family! it's got mametchi and chamametchi! two of the cutest tamas! (violetchi still rules :angry: )

:)

violetchi_garden, I totally agree with you. Violetchi is the cutest, prettyiest, best-est tama ever! I have her family 8 times on my v5. Rock on ;) !

It's all your choice really. Just remember that both pure families need to have 100% bonding ;)

I have a v5, and I, unfortunately, recieved both Mametchi and Memetchi as 2 adults. I thought Memetchi was supposed to be a Yonepatchi, but I thought wrong. I want a Pure Family, so who should I choose? I am so confused! Now I have to make a decision. Uhhhh ;)
This topic should help: Family, how to get a non-mixed family?

hey binary, can you predict what kind of adult you're gonna get, some people say its determined by the baby, But I had a Futabatchi and it turned into Memetchi, if you read the posts before this, I was expecting a Yonepatchi. On my first generation,I raised it as the smart family, but the last character was a Kutchipa Character, this generation, I did the same and got a Meme Character. What happened? Can I determine what character I can get?

I have a v5, and I, unfortunately, recieved both Mametchi and Memetchi as 2 adults. I thought Memetchi was supposed to be a Yonepatchi, but I thought wrong. I want a Pure Family, so who should I choose? I am so confused! Now I have to make a decision. Uhhhh :huh:
:huh: , You prouably chose 1 already, but if i were u, i'd go 4 the more adorible 1! :huh: :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back