Team Edward VS. Team Jacob

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:~Alice Cullen~:.

Reaction score
Who do you think is best? No I'm not putting a "neither" option because if you want neither or don't like twilight, why the heck are you in this topic anyway?

Edward, I don't like Jacob, seems like he is using Bella.

I dislike how it's generally divided into just two teams.

Team Jasper FTW.

I hope I don't come across as a rabbid Twilight fan.

EDIT: Anyways, out of the two I'd choose Team Jacob. Jacob is better than Edward by far from my eyes.

I'm just adding this on to avoid any, "D: BUT YOU DIDN'T EVEN MENTION JACOB OR EDWARD!@"s.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dislike how it's generally divided into just two teams. Team Jasper FTW.

I hope I don't come across as a rabbid Twilight fan.
I love you.

Why nobody seems to have brought Team Jasper up yet escapes me.

I love you.Why nobody seems to have brought Team Jasper up yet escapes me.
I love you too.

That also escaped my mind as well.

Just so you know, the quote on your profile classifys as one of the best quotes in history.

I'm for Jacob. Jacob has done more for Bella than Edward has, and I'm starting to think she likes Edward for his smell o_O

TEAM PERV FTW 8DD

Hah. But if I had to pick a character... probably Team Jasper. :D

Edward vs. Jacob? Well they both have their pros and they both have their cons. I prefer to pick neither. Neither should be dating Bella, and I should be dating both of them. :DD

edward! he protects bella while, jacob (shudders) just gets PAID (hello?) to talk to bella!

oh yeah, what about team ALICE? shes the best!

Edward, all the way. Jacob seems really selfish. He doesn't love Bella nearly as much as Edward does. Like when he tells her he's gonna commit suicide if she doesn't kiss him in the..... third book I think? Either the third or the second. Also in the second when he lip-rapes her. He seems to be more interested in his intentions than her well being. Edward is seriously devoted to Bella, and would do anything for her. He left her in the second book even though it almost killed him to try to stay away from Bella to protect her from himself, and the other vampires.

Jacob!

I don't know anything about twilight or read the books but I saw an article on the movie and the guy who plays Jacob is soooo hot! I might just go see the movie just for him. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Edward, all the way. Jacob seems really selfish. He doesn't love Bella nearly as much as Edward does. Like when he tells her he's gonna commit suicide if she doesn't kiss him in the..... third book I think? Either the third or the second. Also in the second when he lip-rapes her. He seems to be more interested in his intentions than her well being. Edward is seriously devoted to Bella, and would do anything for her. He left her in the second book even though it almost killed him to try to stay away from Bella to protect her from himself, and the other vampires.
Yesyesyesyesyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<3

HE like... RAPED HER LIPS O_________________O

Then, when she punched him, he laughed and totally delayed taking her to see anyone, even though her hand was broken. wtf? It's like, "You love me, but let me suffer."

Smart.

Besides, I'm sure that if Alice had seen Bella jump, Edward would have appeared out of no where and saved her anyway. >:3

ugh I made this poll between JACOB AND EDWARD I know alice pwns and so do the others but clearly THIS IS BETWEEN JACOB AND EDWARD thank you.

Jacob would do anything for Bella.....he just can't control himself sometimes, and though he "lip-raped" Bella, he was trying to see if there would be a connection, and if the love of his life would kiss back.

It's called taking a risk.

I love Jacob, and I LOVE LOVE the actor who plays him (Taylor Lautner).

I really like Edward too, though; he is very romantic, and caring. But if I had him for a boyfriend, I'd suffocate under his constant company.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back