Defining V5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DiamondTalon

Reaction score
How do I tell which version of V5 do I have? Theres a V5 regular, V5 celebrity, V5 royal, V5 familitchi right?

so far, I know my games are tama fans, pool play, tennis, and safe box, but how do I tell the rest?

the instruction book came with it Tamagotchi connection V5

special password is 1985 76987

got it in california at k-mart

it says its familitchi but the special codes on the site doesnt work for me >_< how u tell yours?

You have the v5 Celebrity. Actually the v5 and familitchi are the same thing, while the Royal tamagotchi is the Japanese version of the Tamagotchi Celebrity.

Last edited by a moderator:
nope =\ password and logout pass dun work =[ or does only some work cuz i tried the fish food and the checkered flag on both logout and special no luck

I think you're talking about the "special" password.

Go to the 5th icon, then special (I think) and enter the number

i meant i tried the number that binary had in the "special" password and in the logout password and neither worked =\

Well actually there are only two kinds of v5s, though they both go by different names.

Here are the two kinds, first what they are known as in Japan, then what they are known as in other parts of the world. I might be wrong though. I haven't really played with Tamagotchi much since the Royal came out.

Famitama, Tamagotchi Connection/Connexion v5, Tamagotchi Connexion Familitchi.

Famitama Royal, Tamagotchi Connection/Connexion v5.5/Celebrity.

By the sounds of things, you have a Tamagotchi Connection v5.5/Celebrity.

The special codes on this site may not work for you because perhaps you are looking at a page for v5/Famitama codes. Your version is the v5.5/Celebrity/Famitama Royal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back