V6 Music Star: A note about setting the date

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tech Admin

Just a note for those of you lucky enough to have a Music Star now (or those getting one soon)...

There is a small difference in the first batch of Music Stars involving setting of the date. The date is entered month/day (instead of day/month like you may be used to). Remember this when you are getting your shiny new tama set up and avoid some headaches/confusion. :rolleyes:

I've been told this will be fixed soon.

Last edited:
Yea, it took me a few minutes to figure that out when I opened mine. I'm a little slow.

Does that mean the first batch in North America were originally intended for the European (or Asian) market?

Last edited by a moderator:
Does that mean the first batch in North America were originally intended for the European (or Asian) market?
I live in England, and we do day/month not month/day.

I thought you guys in America did month/day. xDD

Oh, & I also read in someone's log that they needed to enter it day/month, but Admin says we need to do it month/day.

I'm confused. :huh:

~ Bethiee. :]

No, I just think thats the way they decided to so it. ALOT of things are different from he regular connectios to the Music Star. I'm sure thy ment to do it.

On a related note, here's more evidence that we may have gotten European circuit boards. When you ROM Test the Music Star, it says "EU" instead of "US," and there's no debug pad under the screen where it was on the V5.

As I said in my previous post...

I thought that we Europeans did it with the day first and the month second, not the month first and the day second. :blink:

All the Tamagotchis I've bought here in England have been day first and month second.

I've ordered Tamagotchis from America, and they've been the month first and the day second? Which is the norm for them, I thought. x]

So if you're saying that it's European because the time is the month first and the day second, I'm not completely sure on that because of my above point.

Anyway, I guess it's not really important because either way you'd set the date right, I'm just saying. :]

-_- yea i found that out,i was really confused,but on the instruction paper it said that the first date settings were switched,

ps: yay i got a music star tamagotchi (glam rock) :(

Hey, I found something:

xelao posted a topic that got locked, but they provided this link:

Here.

If you click on the above link, it says to need to enter it day/month, not month/day like Admin is saying?

Sorry to keep bringing this up, I just want to get this cleared up, 'cuz I'm confused. xD

Edit: Fixed the link.

I Would Have NEVER found that out lol! Thx!!! Oh and are there any cheats/codes for the V6 Music Star? <Im getting one for christmas cause i bought it already and its under my christmas tree!> YAY, I LUV TAMA's (TAMAGOTCHI'S ROCK) ;) :kuribotchi: :furawatchi: :hitodetchi: I Luv Kuchipatchi!!

This was quite useful when setting up my tam this morning. I'm glad I could remember reading about the mix up in this thread. Thanks a ton! :)

Wow I didn't even know there was a v6 tama!

Wow, i guess thats a sign they got their Tama's first!

Im thinking of getting a Music Star, it looks great! :lol:

Cya! :lol:

How come mine is different from everyone else's?

I ordered mine from America, & I needed to set the date as day/month, which I am used to because I live in the UK.

It's weird. I live in Australia and everyone over here does day/month. But on my V4s (Jinseis, I THINK they're Connexions, it didn't say on the package) they're all month/dates.

It's strange...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back