Sign in to follow this  
Admin

V6 Music Star: A note about setting the date

It's weird. I live in Australia and everyone over here does day/month. But on my V4s (Jinseis, I THINK they're Connexions, it didn't say on the package) they're all month/dates.

It's strange...

i live in au too but in america they do month/day and here we do day/month

i want MusicStar!! i only have v3 v4 and Familitchi Dx

:mimitchi: :)

I´m from Finland and here we do day/month not month/day but in my Music Star day is day/month but in my Familitchi is month/day.. And i´m aways thinkig that Americans make month/day.. Sorry my English is worse..

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO month/day is the new zealand way! I'm from NZ and thats how we do the date.

xD thanks for the info!just got one yesterday,xD

All my tamas have been month/day except a V2 I had ages ago and my Music Star. The first one I had was the V2 so I was used to setting day/month then my V2 broke and I got a V3 and I thought it was another day/month so I set it 2/3 (2nd March) then the next day it said 2/4 so that's when I found that V3 went month/day. Then I got V4 that was the same then I had V5 which was also month/day then I get the Music Star and by then I'm used to month/day so I'm about to set it month/day then I go past 6 for the second number by mistake then I see that only 12 numbers were there (1-12) which is when I realised the Music Star was day/month like the V2.

:D :o It was hard figuring this out, so every time i start the date on my other tamas I always check to make sure! Hopfully it will be fixed soon, just try to keep your tama alive so you won't have to keep remembering! ;) :D Edited by memepetitchi

I think it might be worth mentioning that the TMGC+C is also in Month/Day format. lol.

I know they're not available in English yet, but I hope they do become available in English someday soon! Anyway, the Japanese version is Month/Day. I think all my Japanese ones are Month/Day. Just so you know

I already had a v6 for awhile now

the date thingis easy stuff

:( :( :D I like Nazotchi he so secertive

thx for the info i am getting a v6 for christmas (i know cause iv heard) anyway thx i would have never found that out javascript:add_smilie(%22:gozarutchi:%22)

Yeah when i was setting up my v6 i was likeeee "why is the day not going past 12 D:" then i realized that it was day/month. Though my ID is month/day so thats good XD

Yeah it's weird because I went to target today actually to buy my sis and I our new tamas and when we opened them, my observant sister saw two differences. I got a tama where the date is entered in day/month, but hers was entered month/day. Hers also said "music star" underneath the "tamagotchi" on the top of the device, but mine only said Tamagotchi. I assumed that mine was an earlier one, but I'm not sure. Hope this helps with the confusion! (actually I probably just made some people more confused :) )

I used to have a an older verison of the music star so the date was like that D: I have a newer one and its normal. The note game looks different D:

Just a note for those of you lucky enough to have a Music Star now (or those getting one soon)...

There is a small difference in the first batch of Music Stars involving setting of the date. The date is entered month/day (instead of day/month like you may be used to). Remember this when you are getting your shiny new tama set up and avoid some headaches/confusion. :o

I've been told this will be fixed soon.

But on the instruction manual it says the day, then the month. I'm confused! :) :o :o