Redwall

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkyCrystal

Reaction score
I listened to the Redwall books years ago on tape. A couple of days ago, I was in the library and stumbled across them again. I took the first one home, and they're even better than I remembered! Does anybody here like or read the Redwall books? I love the style of writing the author (can't spell his last name) has. It makes it feel like everything's actually happening. When you read the books, it's like you're watching a movie, not like your reading a book. If you do read the books, which one is your favorite?

-SkyCrystal

OMG I LOVE THIS SERIES!!!! I have recently finished Mariel Of Redwall, and im not sure which book is next........ :mellow: My favorite book would have to be: umm........ uhh.... i think its either Martin The Warrior Or Mattimeo im not sure..

I read the first one, started the second, and had to drop it. :furawatchi:

Cecib :(

I love the series. And you spell his last name "Jacques" ;) I've read "Redwall", "Mossflower", "Marlfox", "Triss", And i'm reading "Taggerung". They are really creative books written by a great author.

-psycho

Back