What book series can you not get enough of?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sWeEt As SuGaR

Reaction score
This was inspired by "What song can you not get enough of?" or something like that. I can't find the topic >.>

For some reason I just love the The City of Ember and the sequel, The People of Sparks. I haven't finished PoS yet but I'm almost done. I want the whole series for Christmas so I can read the third and fourth book. I just absolutely love it. I wanna see the movie but we never have time Dx

I loved the series 'His Dark Materials' by Philip Pullman. Lyra is one of my all-time favourite characters.

I also liked the 'Girls' series by Jacqueline Wilson. Narnia is really good as well, and of course I enjoyed Twilight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pendragon. It's humorous, and has adventure.

Of course, I can't wait for the next Death Note novel(Another Note). If they don't make one, I will be intensely disappointed.

Pendragon. It's humorous, and has adventure.
Of course, I can't wait for the next Death Note novel(Another Note). If they don't make one, I will be intensely disappointed.
yay, someone other then me likes them!

Twilight, Vampire Knight, Naruto, and Absolute Boyfriend. If I have anymore I will post! :furawatchi:

Temari Nara

I can't get enough of anything I read. I'm a book worm! A book-a-holic. And its not just chapter books! Its baby books that I read to little kids at the library on Saturday :) Even instruction manuals! I spent like 2 days glancing back at the tamagotchi v4 manual. Sometimes I read the ingredients of splenda ( you know , that 'healthy' sugar) :D

Dawnie

Two words. Jiggy McCue. The tenth Jiggy McCue book's coming out in 2009, I can't wait! I also like the Cirque Du Freak series but it started getting a bit too fantasy-ish. I like a mixture of fantasy and real life rather than just fantasy.

The Princess Diaries series. There is no library in the area with the ones I haven't read. :eek: That, and I love Harry Potter. I am currently re-reading #7.

Latest posts

Back