What do I have?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CalmRain102

Reaction score
I have a tamagotchi that looks like a kuchipatchi wearing black with a little square above it's head.It's pretty good at slots too.Do you know what it is?? :blink:

I think all tamgotchis are the same at slots. Could it possibly be a ginjirotchi? I would know because I like always get them. Look at my signature! Two out of 4 are ginjirotchis!!!

~kitten944

I have a tamagotchi that looks like a kuchipatchi wearing black with a little square above it's head.It's pretty good at slots too.Do you know what it is?? ;)
[SIZE=14pt]That's Kiwitchi. :lol: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]He's so cute!!!! :blink: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Just to be sure, is this what your tama looks like? :wub: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]That's Kiwitchi. ;) [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]He's so cute!!!! :furawatchi: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Just to be sure, is this what your tama looks like? :eek: [/SIZE]
[SIZE=8pt]Yeah, that's Kiwitchi. I have one right now. It's random animation is of it watching t.v. It seems like a silly Tama, but I like it.[/SIZE]

kiwichi and ginjirotchi are my favourite beaked characters!!!!

I have a tamagotchi that looks like a kuchipatchi wearing black with a little square above it's head.It's pretty good at slots too.Do you know what it is?? :unsure:
i hav the same 1 :D

B-u-m-p-e-d topic, but if you must know, the hat's in the travel agency, Just click on the Chlie Brouchere. I'll Pm a Guide to close this.

~Rey Mysterio~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back