POLL!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My first tama was a V4 that I got in the 4th grade. After I got it a new tama trend started.

my first one was the first ones ever made

then sum girls stareted a trend in grade 7 and i bought one

it was a v1

Me, my friend and sister got our first tamas together. We barely knew anything about them, so when they turned into kids we freaked out because my sis and friend had the same tama type and I had a different one!

I'm laughing right now about that. Seriosly. Promise!

Just hear me: Hee, hee! ha,ha,ha! hee,hee,ha!Whoo-hoo! ha, hee hee! :) ^_^ :D :p :lol:

Mine was a V4. I loved it to peices. Its got its ball antena missing, and my first charachter was a Maidtchi. I still keep it with me even though it's been 2-3 years since I bought it. It also reminds me of my recently decased grandfather, for when I bought it, my grandfather was visiting. :)

Mine was a white v3. I remember when Tamagotchis were very popular and everyone palyed them at playtime. And in lessons which of course made the teacher annoyed.I remember always wanting one. Then......I got one! For my 8th birthday.I always talked about them and made my freinds mega bored.

Also I remember I got stuck playing with it so I looked it up on google and this website came up! So I joined. I remember soon my parents got so fed up they threw it on the floor and it went funny. So I bought a new one. I managed to get my old one to work and now I have 2 that I connect. Then ages later I got a v5. Then I got a Music Star. Now I've decided to give up tamagotchis as there so boring and no point at all.

I got my first tama(v4.5) for Christmas in my 5th grade year. My bestest friend had one before me, and we started this trend that after that, almost everybody had tamas. Then they got banned. <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back