Cats or Dogs?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

irock202

Reaction score
Do YOU like cats or dogs? Why?

I LOVE CATS!!!!!! I HAVE 4 KITTIES!!!!

Cats. I don't have anything against dogs but they're a bit high maintenance for me. XD

Do YOU like cats or dogs? Why?I LOVE CATS!!!!!! I HAVE 4 KITTIES!!!!
i can only have one cat, her names shadow, she luvs me more than i luv her! But h8ts every1 else... :furawatchi: :huh: :huh:

So duh! Ima cat-luver! :huh: :D :D

Cats. They are just friendlier , but in a different aspect, because everyone knows dog is man's best friend.

Cats are very cold creatures if you ask me. They don't love you and don't care about you just as long as they're taken care of. A dog will be loyal and actually love you. So dogs are much better.

Cats are very cold creatures if you ask me. They don't love you and don't care about you just as long as they're taken care of. A dog will be loyal and actually love you. So dogs are much better.
I disagree with you very much.

I personally am very much a cat person. I got a kitty for my birthday and first grade. He's eight years old now, and I still love him dearly. Whenever I get home from school, he greets me at the door and follows me into the computer room and sits with me. He purrs for me and lets me pick him up and hug him (Though he doesn't really care to be picked up). He sleeps in my room at night. Since I toss and turn in my sleep, he sleeps right in front of my bed, by the door, like a gaurd dog. Cats can be very affectionate and loyal, just as dogs are. :)

Dogs!:3

Dogs are so cute, and lovable and help with things.Like they can be dog guides, can find people like in snow or people who are lost, or maybe even find criminals.Also because tere are so many different and cute dogs, and every cat is the same to me :)

yea my cat is sooo cold hearted because she licks and rubs her head on my face and purrs loudly when i wake up in da morning and comes to da door to see me after school

yep shes definitely a cold creature and doesn't love me if she does dat.

Last edited by a moderator:
My little cat loves everyone. She nuzzles everyone and loves pets.

Every animal has it's own personailty.

Yeah, absolutely.

My cat snuggles up to me in bed at night, she helps me sleep. And she greets me at the door after school. She loves sitting on my lap and curling into my chest, and she grooms my hair.

It's horrible.

I'm definitely a cat person. My dogs are probably the two most annoying things on Earth. They give me too MUCH attention. They never go away and they step on my head at night. And they beg for food at the dinner table >_<

My cat is mellow but sweet. I love her like a child.

If anyone wants to hear how I got her, go ahead and PM me, but I don't feel like elongating my post anymore.

Cats. I love them, because they love you just as much as dogs, they just don't show it by biting your ear and leaving scars that you still have today, or slobbering all over your skinny jeans that you just got at the mall yesterday. Cats just purr, sit on your head when your lying down, and lick your fingers with their dry tongue(It really tickles, I love it) and occasionally sit on your keyboard. I'm kinda scared of dogs. If a rescue dog tried to save me I'd probably climb into a tree and cry XD

Cats. I love them, because they love you just as much as dogs, they just don't show it by biting your ear and leaving scars that you still have today, or slobbering all over your skinny jeans that you just got at the mall yesterday. Cats just purr, sit on your head when your lying down, and lick your fingers with their dry tongue(It really tickles, I love it) and occasionally sit on your keyboard. I'm kinda scared of dogs. If a rescue dog tried to save me I'd probably climb into a tree and cry XD
My cat always sits on my keyboard XD

She's also got this thing for books, and paper.

When I'm reading or writing, she ALWAYS sits on the paper. XD

' date='December 19, 2008 06:39 pm'] My cat always sits on my keyboard XD
She's also got this thing for books, and paper.

When I'm reading or writing, she ALWAYS sits on the paper. XD
Yea, mine too. Like, I'll be reading, doing my homework, or texting, and she'll want me to pet her, so she'll sit where ever I've directed my attention to. She'll also rub up against my legs and arms. XD Cats are so abusive.

Yea, mine too. Like, I'll be reading, doing my homework, or texting, and she'll want me to pet her, so she'll sit where ever I've directed my attention to. She'll also rub up against my legs and arms. XD Cats are so abusive.
XD Same.

Yes, but they're abusive in a good way.

. . . Is that possible?

' date='December 19, 2008 07:02 pm'] XD Same.Yes, but they're abusive in a good way.

. . . Is that possible?
Cats can do ANYTHING they put their mind to, even being abusive in a good way XD I've stopped making sense, now I'm just babbling whatever pops into my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back