What Happens When You Get Bored?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cupcakes

Reaction score
Self explanitory.

When I get bored, I start to feel guilty for stuff. It's a real pain in the butt, actually. e_e Like right now I'm sitting in a chair, moping, absolutely brimming with guilt over stomping on the computer rules multiple times. XD It's pretty stupid, because I don't really feel guilty, but I have that guilt-in-the-stomach feeling and my shoulder hurts. GAH. D:< My mouth and ear hurt too. wtf.

Another then when I get bored is I eat. Or I constantly talk about food. Like "OMG, WHAT IS FER LUNCH? WE SHOULD BUY LUNCH. WHERE SHOULD WE GO FOR LUNCH. THAT LUNCH WAS GROSS. WHAT DID WE HAVE FOR LUNCH AGAIN? I WONDER WHAT MY MOM HAD FOR LUNCH" all day long. XD

Self explanitory.
When I get bored, I start to feel guilty for stuff. It's a real pain in the butt, actually. e_e Like right now I'm sitting in a chair, moping, absolutely brimming with guilt over stomping on the computer rules multiple times. XD It's pretty stupid, because I don't really feel guilty, but I have that guilt-in-the-stomach feeling and my shoulder hurts. GAH. D:< My mouth and ear hurt too. wtf.

Another then when I get bored is I eat. Or I constantly talk about food. Like "OMG, WHAT IS FER LUNCH? WE SHOULD BUY LUNCH. WHERE SHOULD WE GO FOR LUNCH. THAT LUNCH WAS GROSS. WHAT DID WE HAVE FOR LUNCH AGAIN? I WONDER WHAT MY MOM HAD FOR LUNCH" all day long. XD
I go CrAzY and eat sugary stuff and call my friends and annoy thim! :furawatchi: :huh: :huh:

I eat brownies and eat cookies with frosting on them and I eat gingerbread cookies with more frosting on them it is good!!!!!!!!!

Yummy!!!!!! :furawatchi:

And I play on the computer. If my dad is off his computer, I play Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 Platium is it REALLY REALLY fun!!!!!!!

I eat junk food. (I'm not fat though! It's a miracle!)

I email my buddies.

I miss my friends/boyfriend.

Then I go into my room and watch movies on my iTouch for hours.

Oh, and I go on TT. (Yup, I'm bored right now - Tamatalk really helps!)

Eat a load of chocolate =l I'm not fat...

And I like to cook disgusting combinations for example: rice with balsamic vinegar and pepper, blended rice mixed with hot chocolate, a disgusting combo of flour,choc sauce,butter, and custard mixed together, etc....

Heh. I'm always bored. when I'm bored I'm bored. There is no solution to my boredom until something exciting happens or the next day is here. sometimes I almost die of boredom.

I'm bored right now!! And I have no advice for those who are bored (including me)!!!

Play with my tamagotchis

Play Sonic Heroes

Daydream

Draw

Wonder around aimlessly

Tama :) Phantom

I just do random stuff :lol:

Sing, dance, play with tamagotchis.

I could go in my room and dance and sing to music for hours.

Listen to music,

Play my DS,

Watch movies on my iPod,

Go on youtube and type random stuff,

Sleep.

I am bored right now.

Listen to music,

Play my DS,

Watch movies on my iPod,

Go on youtube and type random stuff,

Sleep.

I am bored right now.