Do you wear makeup?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Hello Kitty~

Reaction score
Do you wear makeup? If so, describe how you wear it!

I use black eyeliner, pink eyeshadow on one half of my eyelid, and light blue on the other half. Sometimes I wear mascara but it gets on mah glasses...

Never.

Though, I think eyeliner &&eye pencil look very attractive on certain people.

Yup. (only for church and going out to places, never @ home) I wear: Blue eyeshadow, pink sparkly blush, and occasional lipgloss and such.

Yepperz. eyeliner, mascara, foundation, and sometimes if I feel like it I'll add shimmery Eyeshadow or glitter. If my lips are chapped, lipgloss.

Yes I do.

I wear black eye liner on my bottom lid, and on my top lid I have metallic dark grey. It doesn't look bad if you accidentally put it on a bit crooked (as compared to black) and it's not as harsh on my pale skin as the black is. And it sparkles. ;3 Sometimes I'll put on black liner on my top lids though. I have tons of funky eye shadow colors that I like to experiment with upon ocassion, and a lot of times I'll steal my friends glitter at school and spread it all over my lids.

Oh, and I wear mascara. And foundation sometimes to cover the dark circles under meh eyes. ^^

I use it every other day or so and if my eyes look weird because I didn't get enough sleep or my hair look terrible! :)

I mostly just use some eyeliner. Not too much though.

i dont wear makeup

but people say that i dont really have to

wear it cuz i look nice how i am

Yep. Liquid eyeliner, pencil eye liner, white eyeliner, eye shadow, mascaraaa. bam!:]

I do sometimes but not to often because I heard it causes pores. For as long as I can remember I've had clear skin , even through puberty. I'd hate for it to start up just because of a poor mistake of make up over usage.

//Fave1

Ps- Don't share make up such as liquid eye liner or mascara because there is a ... I wouldn't call it a disease, but something you get where you wake up with a red eye and crust that keeps you eye shut. i've never had it myself , but I read it somewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
Black or brown eyeliner with a line of light blue. It brightens my eyes. [Only apply to bottom lid]

Light eye shadow and sometimes a light powder if my face is blotchy or red. Due to allergies it gets rather red sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back