Music Star Project

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

deemack199725

Reaction score
As most of you already know there's a new tamagotchi out again. Some may know it as the Music Star or just the V6, but I know that we need more info about this new tama. So I suggest that we make a Sleep Time Chart (the Music Star has tricky sleep schedules), a Growth Chart, and also a Character Chart. To do this we need everybody on Tamatalk who has a Music Star to pitch in; whether it be by making logs about our Music Stars or by posting your tama's info on here. It would benefit all of us if we had this info!

Our goals

#1 Make a Music Star Growth Chart, Sleep Time Chart, and a Charcter Chart.

#2 Have fun with our Music Stars! :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
That's cool! I'll get to work right away!

As most of you already know there's a new tamagotchi out again. Some may know it as the Music Star or just the V6, but I know that we need more info about this new tama. So I suggest that we make a Sleep Time Chart (the Music Star has tricky sleep schedules), a Growth Chart, and also a Character Chart. To do this we need everybody on Tamatalk who has a Music Star to pitch in; whether it be by making logs about our Music Stars or by posting your tama's info on here. It would benefit all of us if we had this info!
Our goals

#1 Make a Music Star Growth Chart, Sleep Time Chart, and a Charcter Chart.

#2 Have fun with our Music Stars! :furawatchi:
Sounds great. :)

Oh, & the Music Star is a stand-alone Tamagotchi, it's not the V6. x]

~ Bethiee. :]

Ok, i got some info.

Charactors I've seen/have:

Peititchi

Mimitchi

Hitodetchi

Kuchitamatchi

Chamaetchi

Hinotamatchi

Gozarutchi

Violetchi

My tama's growth process:

(Girl: Luna) Petitchi>Kitodetchi>Chamametchi>Mimitchi

I hope to find and buy a Music Star tama soon. Shiba, that puppy is adorable! He looks like such a sweetie!

Mine is a little boy, Toki, and he's a kuchitamatchi right now. He has a violin, but I'm gonna get him a guitar and train him to rock.

Edit: Toki's a hinotamatchi now, and still has his violin. I got together enough points to get a guitar in music city, but I can't get the code to transfer it to my tama like it says in the help section.

OK here is my tamagotchi music star growth so far:

Shirotusubutchi>Hodetchi( :p )>Ichigotchi( :blink: )

tone: 250

rhythm:255

orginal: 297

both hodetchi and kutchitamatchi, are children. Bed time, 7:45, wake, 8am. the hodetchi had all skill points in the 70s, and turned into a itchigotchi. the kutchitamatchi had all skill points in the 200s, and became a kikitchi.

Need any help with pixelling? As I don't have the Music Star yet, I could help with pixelling and stuff. :furawatchi:

Danii

So far I've had Mametchi, who I think went to bed at about 8:45, then I had Chamaetchi who went to bed about the same time. Both got up at 8am, despite my wanting to sleep in might I add... I don't remember the child phase of the Mametchi but I remember it went something like this:

Petitchi(boy)>Kuchitamatchi>Kikitchi> Mametchi

He married a Maidtchi they had a...

Petitchi(girl)> ;) >Chamametchi>Chamaetchi

Chamaetchi's favorite food is sushi by the way.

She married a Kuromametchi and they had...

Petitchi(girl)>Tamatchi(7:45pm)>

I'll up date with the bed time and such later, once I get another music star I plan to make a log. Also I think we should start compiling a list of items and their prices. =D

Im new in TamaTalk and i hope we get more aquaintenced members!

Im a 13 year old male and love tamagotchi, especially kuchipatchi!

I got my music star on christmas day and i got it from a toys r us in chicago.

Its a techno sound design, and represents me and my dark colors!

Anyways here ar my tamas!

Name:Shiki

Species:petitchi(female)-hitodetchi-ichigotchi-Masktchi :huh:

Rhythm points:999

Instrument:Drums

Band Members: Kuromametchi(guitar), Androtchi(mic)

Awards: Rock n Roll, Pop Music(yay, 2 in one Tama)

Married: Togetchi

Name: Neku

Species: petitchi(male)-kurobotchi-nonopotchi-?(aiming for kuchipatchi)

Original points: 440

Instrument: Guitar

Band Members: Ringotchi(drums), Chamametchi(mic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back