Someone help me about growin tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

#Ichigotchi#

Reaction score
Hello:D

I have such a big problem...

I am very Inpatient, so I want my tamagotchi familitchi to grow faster...

I don't care if it's changin the time or a code or whatever it is!

I just really need help with this, so please help me:D ;)

Sorry, you can't.

Just don't pause your Tamagotchi. When you would normally pause, change the time so that it goes to sleep. That way, it still ages at a normal rate but you don't have to look after it when it's asleep.

As dancinkayley said above, you can't speed up the growth of your Tamagotchi (sorry...I wish you could too). What you can do is don't pause your Tamagotchi. Instead, change it to the time that it goes to sleep.

This is a post from binary in a topic titled "When Does v5 Tamagotchi Evolve and Wake Up?"

baby + 1 hour = toddlertoddler + 48 hours (2 days) = teen

teen + 48 hours = adult

adult + 48 hours = now can mate (now can use the dating show.) They become parents when they mate.

Note: The above are unpaused times.
From the same topic, here is a post from arensum (note: this is not the entire post)

Sorry Everyone..Your Version5 Tamagotchi when its a baby to an adult,it sleeps at 9pm and wake up at 7am

You cant just speed time. you need to debug if you want it to speed up. but debugging give you a chance to destroy your tamagotchi so i don't recommend it :) :chohimetchi: :gozarutchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back