Worst Gift Ever.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A cheetah patterned Playboy bunny purse >.<

For one, I hate cheetah patterned things. Second, I wouldn't be caught dead with a hot pink playboy bunny on my person.

My sister insisted it reminded her of me. I insisted she didn't know me too well.

Hmmm...gotta be my Nintendo DS game Brain Age D:

its herrible...you learn!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :furawatchi:

I got a Polly Pocket Playset for my Birthday from someone in my school.

I said, "Erm, thank you, but I dont really like it, can I give it to my sister?"

They then asked why I didnt like things I should like.

I got a Polly Pocket Playset for my Birthday from someone in my school.
I said, "Erm, thank you, but I dont really like it, can I give it to my sister?"

They then asked why I didnt like things I should like.
That sounds a little rude, to outrightly tell someone you don't like the present they have given to you - just saying.

My worst gift would have to be a Colour by Numbers kit from my friend. It was a flower. I wasn't interested.

Calender, idc wat day it is! I already hav ppl that can tell me! :furawatchi: :lol: :blink:
Aw, I love calendars D:

I don't use them, but at the end of the year I get to rip out all the pretty pictures and put them on my wall =D

My worst gift was probably.. my Grandma gave me an orange hat with goofy-looking skulls on it. I think I was really rude about it, though. -__-

When I first got it I threw it aside and refused to wear it. It was a few years ago, but still. I was incredibly rude.

A-make-your-own-watch-kit, or an ugly red hat with REAL FUR.

1. I don't wear fur, fake or not. My grandparents should know that.

2. It was so ugly, I ran into the backroom and cried, and about a month ago, I buried it under 4 feet of snow.

Sorry if that sounded harsh.

[SIZE=8pt]I got a pair of socks from my friend. xD Like, they weren't bad, but I was just like.. oh awesome! xD I haven't really recieved a bad present, its always the thought that counts anyway... :) [/SIZE]

/mango.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last year, I got trollz clothes. o.0 I was like, "Uhm, thanks...." but I never wore them.

And two years ago my friend gave me a purse making and a candle making kit. Both are still under my mom's bed, collecting dust. ;D

When I was about seven my grandparents gave me this life-size Shy Ragdoll. It was about two inches taller than me and it would stand in a corner with it's hands over it's face. So on Christmas they came out holding the doll and because it was so big they couldn't wrap it properly, so the feet were sticking out the bottom. When I saw it I screamed and ran out of the room. My parents hid it away after that...but my dad would occasionally get it out and put it in the corner of my room so that when I wake up it would be there.

I still have nightmares about it.

Eugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back