Music Star

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Citrus Fruit~*

Reaction score
I mean, i dont think there is anything wrong with my tama, but something really weird happened. In thr Music Star Tama, (v6), you can get a toy for the tama, and if they have hearts around the toy they are playing with, that is supposedly their favorite toy But if the put like a sad face on, its not their favorite toy. Well, my tama just turned into a toddler or child, and i let her play with her favorite toy, a dollhouse. Well, after one turn of playing it, there were hearts around it. a little after that, its stress level went up, so i let it play with its toy again. But, this time, it didnt have hearts, it's face was turned to the left, -like it usually does when its playing with it- and jumping up and doqwn, its mouth opening and closing after moments.

Can you help me?

IS there something wrong with it?

Please help me!

- Citrus Fruit~*

I don't have a Music Star yet, but maybe different characters have different toy likes/dislikes, like how on the v2-v4.5 every character had their individual food likes/dislikes. Or maybe it's bored of playing with the same toy again?

Your probably right. This morning, when my tama woke up, it got a new toy, a rabbit. And it loved it like crazy! Well, thanks for your help!!!! :mellow:

- Citrus Fruit~*

I mean, i dont think there is anything wrong with my tama, but something really weird happened. In thr Music Star Tama, (v6), you can get a toy for the tama, and if they have hearts around the toy they are playing with, that is supposedly their favorite toy But if the put like a sad face on, its not their favorite toy. Well, my tama just turned into a toddler or child, and i let her play with her favorite toy, a dollhouse. Well, after one turn of playing it, there were hearts around it. a little after that, its stress level went up, so i let it play with its toy again. But, this time, it didnt have hearts, it's face was turned to the left, -like it usually does when its playing with it- and jumping up and doqwn, its mouth opening and closing after moments. Can you help me?

IS there something wrong with it?

Please help me!

- Citrus Fruit~*
i have one sometimes they change even if it likes it at first it may turn to dis like it happened to mine to they change thru out life even same stages.so no nothings wrong

hope it helps

Last edited by a moderator:
thats normal. let me say that again. THATS NORMAL. it happens with me all time! My toy is a book. Sometimes my tamagotchi loves, and sometimes it doesn't. :mimitchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back