I can't seem to find a new version of...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tenniswinner

December 2007 Contest Winner
Reaction score
A game called Yoshi's Story came out for Nintendo 64 in 1998. I remember playing this game at a friend's house, and I fell in love with it. Unfortunately, Nintendo doesn't make games for the Nintendo 64, since they have the DS, Wii, etc. Which means that finding a Yoshi's Story game in mint condition is difficult.

I've been looking for a NEW version of this game, but all I can find is used ones on amazon, eBay, etc. If anyone has a new version that hasn't been used yet [meaning still in the box], please let me know and name your price. If you can find a website with one in mint condition please post the link. Thanks!

try the wii's virtual console thingy
It's the Wii Shop Channel and you have to spend 20 dollars on a 2000 wii points card and your wii needs to be connnected to the internet.

You can look on Craig's list or E-Bay or Amazon or T-Bay or on forums like this one.

Any Questions? PM me

It's not, it's the Wii Virtual Console.

Wii Shop Channel is divided into three sections (well, at least in the UK, Australia, Japan and the US).

WiiWare, Wii Virtual Console and Wii Channels.

I have it from the Wii Shop.

Do you have the Nintendo Wii? If you do, all you need to buy is a 2000 points Wii card for $19.99 at Best Buy and other retailers. You just need to activate it on your Wii, and then you can search it on the Wii Shop. Then you can buy it--if you want. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back