I'm not a new owner, I just don't know...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama_ice

Reaction score
I want my Tamagotchi (V3) to live long enough to see the light of day when she is an oldie. I think I know about oldies, but I'm not positive.

Correct me if I'm wrong:

Oldies can live forever, Oldies can not get married, Oldies can still connect to other Tamagotchis, Oldies will never morph/grow.

I'm pretty sure most of that is true...is it? :rolleyes:

I want my Tamagotchi (V3) to live long enough to see the light of day when she is an oldie. I think I know about oldies, but I'm not positive.
Correct me if I'm wrong:

Oldies can live forever, Oldies can not get married, Oldies can still connect to other Tamagotchis, Oldies will never morph/grow.

I'm pretty sure most of that is true...is it? :furawatchi:
Yes, you are correct. Yes, oldies can never grow, but live forever,ONLY if you take care of the tama. No, they cannot get married, and yes they can connect with other tamas.

You've got it all right, and if you want your oldie ro live longer, i suggest you keep it healthy and strong:

Which means-

NO SNACKS- unless you really want to. :eek:

Keep it active- Play games and connect with others

Keep it happy- Do not give it snacks, it wont help that much

Do not neglect it- Time alone will make the tama bore, and either die, or go back to Tama Planet.

And, keep its weight under 50! - Too much weight will get your tama sick!

Well, good luck!

-Citrus Fruit~*

Oldies can't live forever--or can they? If you take extremely good care of them, they will stay alive, however will die once you stop taking good care of them.

Oldies can't marry, but they still can connect. Your tamagotchi will also stop "morphing" at the Oldie stage. :)

Correct me if I'm wrong:

I'm pretty sure most of that is true...is it? :(
Yes oldies can live for ever if you want them to depending on what care you put in for them, Oldies can mate and have a baby the baby stage is an adult , oldies can still connect because there just like normal Tamagotchi, And they will not/never Morph. Hope this Helped. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Oldies can marry other oldies. The result will be Oyajitchi, which is a special character because, though it may start as a baby, it evolves straight into Oyajitchi after the baby stage.

So, to my understanding, I was right except for that Oldies can marry other oldies and have a baby. The baby will, when full grown, be an Oyajitchi.

Thanks, everyone! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back