Free item in music city

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xelao

Reaction score
Go to the second screen (north from when you log on) and then there should be 4 entrances to different areas.

Go to the upper left screen and you should see a papamemetchi with a gift on the ground, talk to him and he'll give you an item. It goes into your apartment.

Once per month only, though.

December: Christmas Tree

Yea, I was suprised when I got that. Too bad th apartments aren't open yet.

I agree.

I have a CD and a christmas tree.

I entered my password from the guitar pick and it said I received something but I don't see it.

another thing is I hope that I can spend my money on the music star on the tamagotchi site. :( If not, then it's pretty much useless because I have so much money and the items on shop in the tama aren't that expensive.

I know. The item I was supposed to get with my code, I didn't get. I bought a micro-phone but I'm wondering how to get it on my Music Star.

There is a help section here. In order to get the item from your online account to your music star, is to go to your apartment and click on the item that shows a little icon of a tamagotchi toy. After you click on it, just select send and then punch in the code it gives you on your music star.

There is a help section here. In order to get the item from your online account to your music star, is to go to your apartment and click on the item that shows a little icon of a tamagotchi toy. After you click on it, just select send and then punch in the code it gives you on your music star.
It has to have a little tamagotchi icon next to it.

One question: How do I make money on the site? I only have 1k points from that one dude before music was open.

Heres how I did it:

Make a CD in the Music School place. Then go to pop club and compete. You get 300gp if you win!

Heres how I did it:
Make a CD in the Music School place. Then go to pop club and compete. You get 300gp if you win!
And if you play really good, you can get 400 points. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
; A;

I made a feature CD, but the game lags me out of the room.

I can go to the menu to read the instructions but it doesn't let me play the game. When I click start, it returns me back to the lobby.

i made a CD but i dont know how to make it a Feature CD, do u need to have a Music Star to do that?

can someone tell me how to make it a feature CD

i made a CD but i dont know how to make it a Feature CD, do u need to have a Music Star to do that?can someone tell me how to make it a feature CD
NO, you don't need a Music STar Tamagotchi to have a featured CD.

All you have to do is to click your character on that cellphone thing which contains the menu.

When you click your character there, find the words "Your Feature CD" then click settings and choose the CD you want to be feature and there you go, you have your featured CD.

Hope This Helps, and MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU!!

; A;I made a feature CD, but the game lags me out of the room.

I can go to the menu to read the instructions but it doesn't let me play the game. When I click start, it returns me back to the lobby.
Sometimes it happens. Choose another Server, it should work.

Usually, Server Mametchi, Area 10 works for me.

how do u decorate your apartment on it??? :kusatchi:

:) :kusatchi: :kusatchi: :kusatchi: :kusatchi:

i made a CD but i dont know how to make it a Feature CD, do u need to have a Music Star to do that?can someone tell me how to make it a feature CD
It is easy!

1. Click on your profile.

2. Click feature CD and choose your feature CD!

how do u decorate your apartment on it??? :huh:
-_-   :wacko:   :ph34r:   :unsure:   :lol:
Easy!

1. When the decorate your room sign ids available when you click on one of your items in the arpartment

All you do is get things goggling (ready) for your apartment.

The monthly gift and Club pop and featured CD will help you a lot

Last edited by a moderator:
I was going to ask that too. So, how do you make money on the site?
Easy!

Select your featured CD and/or make on one at the Gotchi preforming art center (GPAC)

Go to the club pop and click on the first door you see (from the entrance in)

Then you should be able to play.

If you win you get money more that 100 points

If you lose you get 100 points

Play at the ground (near the Gotchi records)

Wait until the live concert opens

Latest posts

Back