Wow...That's bad...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonSlayer5050

Reaction score
Today in school was really bad. Ok, so we had this thing called battle of the classes where certain people in each grade compete against each other. Today was 7th Vs 8th Vs 9th grade. Me and my friends were on the bleachers watching. Ok, well one of the events was the blindfold race. The blindfold race is where someone is blindfolded and they have someone that can see holding their hand and running the race, and they have to guide them. Well, this girl named brooke was in it. she was the blindfolded person. So, they were running when one of the biggest eighth graders [the blindfolded one] accidently slammed into her. She got hurt REALLY bad, She was slammed to the floor, she didn't get up, Her eyes were rolled in the back of her head, she didn't know where she was, and she couldn't move. She's very small and them running full speed into each other must of hurt. We had to all go back to our classes and she was sent to the hospital. It was really messed up to see.

So, has anything like this happened to you at your school?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well not exactly like this, but I have seen younger kids getting thrown on the ground by bigger kids, The little kids then got sent to the hospital and one actually past away. The guys who did the beating were expelled.

R.I.P

Danny [24/06/06]

^ OMG THATS AWFUL!!!!

Well this one kid feel in the hallway and just laid there. He was alive but he wouldn't move.

Hmm it sounds like she had a concussion. I hope she is fine.

It sounds like a silly game your school does. :X

Nope but a kid called Ryan got slammed into the wall in year 7 by these year 10ns who where playing around and fighting. He had concussion to.

EDIT:

I thought I misspelled somthing.

Well not exactly like this, but I have seen younger kids getting thrown on the ground by bigger kids. The little kids then got sent to the hospital and one actually passed away. The guys who did the beating were expelled.
R.I.P

Danny [24/06/06]
You gotta be kidding me. Someone died? You're school should've gone a little bit more extreme than expulsion.

One time in 5th grade, someone got hurt (lets call him K). I'll tell you about it.

We were playing soccer. Ah, soccer. The wind was blowing in my face as I was running after the ball. I felt free. I scream, "Pass! Over here!" yet nobody passes. It's typical, for all I do is kick the ball in any random direction (xD). Then, K got the ball. He kicks it out of bounds. Then J comes over and starts getting into an argument with him. They start yelling. Then, the bad part comes. J picks K up and throws him onto the ground. K starts crying. Then all these kids come over. Some try to comfort K, others start screaming and yelling at J. It was pretty scary.

Hmm I remember in Grade 7 we were playing Tag in the forest behind our school and one kid named Greg fell on a sharp rock and he had a huge gash in his leg where you could see his bone and everything. He couldnt walk on it and I think he was in shock because he was sitting there quiet but the ambulance came and took him away. :] lol

Around Halloween a kid fell off a hayride and went into a coma (i think hes out of it now)

A few years ago around Chrstmas a girl got ran over my a bus and died

Well anyway the last day of school before christmas day was the worst. I got a bunch of math because ai failed a test. I got so mad i riped the paket into shreds. Later my dad yelled at me but i got a new copy from my friend.

last year somethin like that happend. I was playing kickball at recess and football was behind me. I turned around and saw two kids collide. One got a concussion. One got a broken nose. they were ok tho

There was a kid that was stupid enough to jump own a flight of stairs. I think he broke his ankle.

I was pushed int a wall in gym, and chipped half of my tooth off. Not as bad as what the rest of you guys said though.

Well not exactly like this, but I have seen younger kids getting thrown on the ground by bigger kids, The little kids then got sent to the hospital and one actually past away. The guys who did the beating were expelled.
R.I.P

Danny [24/06/06]
That's horrible.

And I agree with snickerpie, they should have done something more extreme then expulsion.

Not much bad has happened in my school, but in my old school there was this girl called Michelle who was diabetic and when we were doing these running games in gym she just fainted.

You gotta be kidding me. Someone died? You're school should've gone a little bit more extreme than expulsion.
The school doesn't have any more control than that. I'd guess though that from there the police took over and finished handling the situation.

Nothing like that really has ever happened at our school (That I currently know of). Of course there are a bunch of fights that break out, but most of the time they don't result in anything. There are a lot of drugs, but the police come in like once a month with drug dogs to hunt people down.

Last year though this girl (one who I happened to be friends with) tried to kill herself in the school bathroom. The police had to be called, but everything got taken care of and she's in school now.

That's awful ;__;

My bus last year was terrible. My friend Billy got a concussion, and Mark had internal bleeding after they got beat up by these eighth graders.

Yup! I was a witness of the hit, you were next to me xP

And in a basketball game, a Girl had a seizure, and a girl had a concussion (spelling?) in the same game o.o

Well...

The Vice Principal of my old school was run over by a garbage truck in sight of everyone at the front gate.

She died instantly. :hitodetchi:

In 5th grade, we were lining up for recess, and this kid in the front of the line just collapsed and started having a seizure. o_O He was lying on his stomach, and his eyes were blinking really fast and he was moving his body in a wierd way. It was creepy. So he went to the nurse, and then to the hospital. But he came back and he was fine, thankfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back