Tamagotchi Music Star Guide

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Citrus Fruit~*

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt] Well, everyone has heard of the new and exclusive tamagotchi music star, v6, correct?[/SIZE]

And there hasn't been much info about it.

Well, now there is!!!

[SIZE=14pt]What is a tamagotchi music star[/SIZE]

1. The tamagotchi music star is an interactive toy that you can play with, and it evolves into different characters based on how well you can take care of it.

2. But, this tama is different from all the others. You can train your tama to become a great musician! The tama is born with a toy- based on their gender- and an instrument. You can collect new toys and instruments, but your tama will change it's genre of music- where the data of where your tama is- based on your insturment. Based on your toy, it will either love it, like it, or hate it. It will affect the stress points your tama will recieve!

[SIZE=14pt]How do I get gotchi points?[/SIZE]

1. You can only get gotchi points from guests that appear at your door - the icon on the right-handed side of the tama screen, only when is higlighted though- they might give you not only gotchi points, but awards, gifts and alot moe!!!

[SIZE=14pt]What is the cycle of the tama?[/SIZE]

1. First your tama is an egg, after fixing your settings it will hatch. (but not right away)

2. Your tama will be a baby- and are very needy

3. Third, your tama becomes a toddler or child- after an hour of being a baby-

4. Fourth, after a day being a toddler, it will turn into a teenager.

5. Fifth, your teenager will turn into an adult- not after 3 days- but only 1!!!

[SIZE=14pt]What is the tama school?[/SIZE]

1. The tama school is where your child can go to preschool - and play jumprope- and where your teen can meet other tamas to become a band, learn music, and take lessons.

2. But, when your tama turns into an adult, well, it meets your teenager band members at school. They look surprised that you are an adult and change too. Then they perform in front of the judges- so they can become a famous band- and they either get O's which mean yes, or X's which mean no. If they get X's, then the next time you go to school, your adult members will change into different adults, but not yours- yes it happens- and tries again and again!

(skill points help a whole lot!!!!)

[SIZE=14pt]I dont get it, what's a music genre?[/SIZE]

1. In the tamagotchi music star, there are 8 different music genres. (or types) There is pop, hip-hop, R&B, Classic, Jazz, Latin, and Asian Music. The genre of music your tama likes is based on the instrument that your tama plays. When you change the instrument,its fav. genre will change with it.

[SIZE=14pt]What are skill points and how do you earn them?[/SIZE]

1. Skill points arewpoints earned by mini-games on your tana , practicing your insturments, and other actions. Music points will affect your tama's music career!

[SIZE=14pt]How do you get married?[/SIZE]

1. You can either get married from alot of time connecting with an opposite gender, adult -like yours have to be- and falls in love with each other, you get a baby, and you can start your second generation of tamas after the mom or dad leaves the baby at midnight -after 24 hours with the baby, and pausing does not help!-

2. You can also get married by the band manager, and it helps suggest a partner for you to marry!

(I suggest yes, no matter how ugly the tama character is, because the band manager may not come back again)

If you dont ever get married, your tama will turn into a senior- a tama who is unable to get married- and live forever unless you dont take care of it!!!

[SIZE=14pt]How do you get awards?[/SIZE]

1. You can get awards from the king, or other guests that come to your door. They give you these awards based on how good your music is!!!!

[SIZE=14pt]Are there any codes on the music star, like the shop?[/SIZE]

1. No, there aren't, but there are some codes to go to tamatown.com. You can collect them on your guitaqr chip -that comes iwht the tamagotchi-. You can get special items when you enter them into the website.

You can also perform your music to new.tamatown.com!!!!!! you can battle, trade and create cds!!

Well good luck with your new tama!

PM me if you want any new information!

- Citrus Fruit~*

Last edited by a moderator:
This is great!

Thanks for making the time to write this, I'll definately refer to it when I get my Music Star. :hitodetchi:

Oh, & the Music Star is a stand-alone version, not the V6, which means there is still a V6 to come! :DDD

~ Bethiee. :]

' date='December 24, 2008 02:48 pm'] This is great! Thanks for making the time to write this, I'll definately refer to it when I get my Music Star. :D

Oh, & the Music Star is a stand-alone version, not the V6, which means there is still a V6 to come! :DDD

~ Bethiee. :]
Actually, I think when I went online to www.tamagotchi.com I saw that it was a v6. Though i dont actually think its true, you can go ahead and check! ;)

You're probably right! :)

Thanks for the info, i'll check right now! :D

- Citrus Fruit~*

That's a useful guide, when I get my music star tama it will help a lot, thanks! :mimitchi:

this is really helpful. nice guide. i dont have one yet, but this'll be helpful when i do get one.

(all the ones in walmart were pink)

this is SUCH a awesome guide! it tells me SO much! thanks for writing it :D :unsure:

Thanks so much, this really helped alot. (I thought there was a gltich in my tama for not giving out any gotchi points from the games) :lol:

Wow, I logged in after a year(ish) of inactivity just to say this-

The Music Star is, in fact, the v6. Look at this link to the Music Star instructions on the Tamagotchi website

https://www.tamagotchi.com/content/pdfs/Tam...nstructions.pdf

(you will have to click the link to see what I mean. Look at the adress bar after clicking it.)

Notice the "v6"? Yes, that means it is v6.

:angry: Hey my computer won't run the battles very well for some reason so my question is, Is there anyway to get some easy points so I can buy some stuff and transfer it to my tamagotchi toy? :)

visitors arent the only way to get points, you can get money by playing the "away" mini games like the cake factory thing and the fruit matching thing minigames. also, when the judges gave me 3 O`s the second time i went to perform, which was until the teacher went looking for me again, i got 10000 points. after the first time i played music for the judges (when i got a X) i was unable to return the school, instead i was able to visit the music studio to practice the songs.

Thanks! I read the instructions twice, so I know too much about Music!

I love playing Music, and my favorite is the Recorder~!

Oh, what beautiful sounds it makes....

one question! when does the band manager come to suggest u get married???

Does any one know how I change my genere because when I change my insturiment my genere dosen't change -_- I'm trying to get all the awards because my tama is #1 In Asian and Latain music and is still #1 on the STAR RANKING :( I just need some help changing the genere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back