What're You Gonna Buy?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to pay for my hair to professionally bleached/cut.:3
So you decided to get it done professionly? Good Idea! It's better if ya get it done professionly the first time. :furawatchi:

So you decided to get it done professionly? Good Idea! It's better if ya get it done professionly the first time. ^_^
Yepp. :furawatchi:

I have nothing else to spend my Christmas money on, so might as well spend it on this!

8D

I got $30 of iTunes gift card ._. I don't need that much iTunes money for now, but I know fer sure I will later. . . so that will be spent on music xD

I got $10 and I'm probably gonna use it to buy a guitar pick necklace with the symbol of my favorite band on it on ebay xDD

I'm not sure o.o;

Either I want to finish my chest tattoo, get a Tama color(I need opinions first), or maybe get a blackberry phone X3

I know one thing for sure I'm getting, but in fear of being banned, I'll refrain from saying it XD

Well, I'm going to be getting a lot of music, because I've got eighty iTunes song credits.

And other than that, I'm going to be shopping for my friends so I can have their gifts ready for after break :]

I didn't get a lot of cash this year, but I got a lot of giftcards.

I got $80 in iTunes - I spent about $30 yesterday. I'm gonna try and save the rest, but I don't know how well that's gonna go over. x3

I got $15 in Hot Topic cards. I think I wanna buy this pretty yellow All Time Low shirt I saw there, and pay the about $5 difference. :eek:

I got $25 in Sephora cards. I want to buy some random, crazy eye shadow color palets I think, or some new, colorful eyeliner.

I got $25 in Rue 21 cards. I want to buy a new scarf and gloves to go with my new winter jacket, and maybe a pair of shoes.

I did get $60 - I wanted to buy a new digital camera, being my old one died. D: But that's not gonna cut it. So I'm not sure what I'm gonna do with it yet. I may order some stuff out of the dELiA*s magazine, or I may save it and once I get $100 send it to the bank. I'm trying to fund a trip to Japan - and it's not going well, lol.

I have $50 on a American Express card, and $20 in christmas money.

$70. >w<

-Piano key shoelaces. $4

-Instruments Tee $24

-Iwrestledabearonce Cereal Killer Tee $14

-Flute/Piccolo care kit $12-16

-Zaja blue valve oil[Lime scented] [For my Tuba. >;3]

-Tuba care kit

Last edited by a moderator:
i have 225 dollars so far (i love realitives)

sedu hair straigner

10 dollar eyeliner

new wii game

a cage and some mice

and maybe a corset or something to make my waist smaller

toodles

My friend got 750 dollars for christmas ._. including some other REALLY expensive things, and a ton of other stuff. She'll be using her money to prolly buy the Matrix phone.

I got a $40 gift card to Hot Topic, which I will, OBVIOUSLY, spend there. a $25 gift card to the movies, and a $50 gift card to Game Stop.

Well I already has $15, Grandpa gave me $20, and Aunt $50<3 Currently $85 :3

Not counting my Grandmothers money, and 2 other uncles gifts I'll get tommorow.

I'll get AC:CF for Wii

Maplestory NX

And I'll save the rest :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back