when the HECK is....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

italianmafia220

Reaction score
Ok im realy getting pi**ed off big time , my tama bob is 9 frekin yrs old and he still hasent seen miss busy body ^_^ ;) i'am mad, please someone help me , when is she goieng to come ;) :p ^_^ :p :D

^_^ 9 years is about when she shows up.

Don't worry.. She'll be along any time now.

Please be patient. Your tama likes to have a little life before having kids. ^_^

ok if u say so , i'll be waiting for her , and also lets say she comes and i refuse her , will she ever come agien and how long will i have to wait thanks ^_^

^_^ 9 years is about when she shows up.Don't worry.. She'll be along any time now.

Please be patient. Your tama likes to have a little life before having kids. ;)
Yeah. My tamagotchis wouldn't breed until they were at least 7, and that was with aone male and female. The instructions for mine says that Mrs Busybody appears when your tamagotchi "grows old without having Tamababies". (Gee, could you be more specific?!) However, she does come when they are about 9 years old, so she should be here soon. Mind you, it's kinda depressing that, despite the potential for a long life (I think), that Tamagotchis are considered old at only 9! ^_^

Well ur right about them bieng considered old at 9 , so i invented my own little biology , for every year old ur tama is its 5 yrs earth time , for instence , my tama is nine so in earth yrs he's realy 45 yrs old , its 5 x 9 = 45 . so thats my little way of doieng things ;) ^_^ ;) ^_^

lolz. good thinkin! but ot if it was like 20yrs old? ^_^

Marc!

then it would be like 95 or 100 , but u dont have to worry cuz they dont usulyy make it past 20 21 ^_^

mines 12 and not had mrs busybody, so quit ya moanin ^_^ ^_^

my mates (purcelly on dis sitenow) lived up 2 27 but died 2day coz he hated it ^_^ and he used my tip that i sed you could do! Lolz!

Marc!

yo ma peepz miss busy body juss visited me and she found me an ulgy mate soi refused her, will she ever come back and when will she

my tama is 12 and aint seen mrs. Busybody at all yet! is my tama a freak?!?

You're Tama is an unwanted, ugly Tama that will live with you(it's parent) untill it's 40 years old. XD I'm just kidding. BanDai's Official Strategy Guide for them says that OsekkaiBaa-chan should come at 10am, 3pm, and 7pm. She should arrive at one of those tiems, whichever is after 72 hours of it being an adult.

Mrs. Busybody will keep coming with potential new mates.

For days and days! ^_^ You will get quite a few chances to pick a cute guy/girl for your tama.

WOW! JUST THIS MOMENT

7PM (tama's time)

Mrs busy body came ^_^

shes so ugly haha,

it says

LONELY?

yes

no

so ov course i said yes ^_^

they fell in love , and fireworks went off

now i have another baby girl ;)

Oh, that's great!

I don't know what mine says because I have Japanese ones. ^_^

Congratulations.

^_^

Hi all, i'm new here and was wondering if you could help me , my tama is now 12 years old and Mrs BusyBody has been 4 times looks through her "book" for a few minutes before disappearing, will my tama ever get a mate or is he destined to be single for the rest of his life? :rolleyes:

but b4 u press yes or no u must press the middle button when she appears lolz!

D'oh :lol: thats what I'm not doing then, i thought I had better not press anything otherwise she might disappear, like when the tamas are playing, bathing etc. Did get a bit curious this evening when she arrived at 7pm and sure enough she showed me a picture of another Mametchi so of course I said yes, i need to experience a tama birth first hand before I allow one of them to grow old gracefully :rolleyes: , then the magic began and I was left with a little girl not sure what to name her yet, any suggestions????

Thanks for all the help

:D

well like marc sed mine died at 27 with out miss busy body ever coming

it wasnt coz i didnt love it

i never had much timeasi was envolved in a lot of stuff as its the end of our term

soi out it to bed most of the time as its the summer holidays now i will be spendingmore time with my tama!!!

:D promise!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back