Do your eyes ever change colour?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do your eyes ever change colour?

• Yes (If so, put what colours they go)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I like peanut butter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Red~Rose~

Reaction score
Mine do. They are hazel, light brown or dark brown, depending on what I wear.

My cousins eyes are crazy. Depending on what she's wearing,they are blue, green, grey, brown, violet(!), and any other colour they can be. and she doesn't use any colour contacts.

Mine always stay blue.

I know someone who's eyes change with what they're wearing too. Its pretty cool. :furawatchi:

No, they've been naturally blue since I was born.

But, every time I eat a thing wth lots of chilli on it and when I look in the mirror, I keep on thinking that my eyes randomly change colour depending on the bit that I eat, try it and see if it's true because I think it is!

When you stop eating it for a while, they change back!

Yeah my eyes are black they change to grey in winter. Or ifI'm in a really cold environment

Last edited by a moderator:
Nahh. My eyes have been blue since my birth. But, if I'm wearing a blue shirt, they appear bluer. ;3

No, mine don't really change.

My eyes are blue, but sometimes when I look really closely at my eyes in the mirror, they go a greenish colour.

It's probably just because of the light.

Oh, & also, my friends say that if I look left, my eyes are blue, but then if I look right, my eyes turn green. O____o

~ Bethiee. :]

My eyes sometimes look very green, &&other times they practically look hazel.

Mine change color based on my health.

They have been, in the past-

Gray

Blue-Gray

Blue

Blue-Green

Green

Hazel

Gold

Normally, their green.

When im minorly sick, their green-blue of blue, when im realy sick they get to gray, and anywhere in between.

When im bleeding they turn hazel, so when I broke my arm, and a few other times I was in pretty bad shape, they changed to gold.

Its really weird, I think.

My eyes are normally jade green.

Sometimes they'll fade toward grey or gold, and my mom is convinced that sometimes they turn blue, but I really haven't seen them blue. I think she just wishes I had her eyes. x3

But most of the time, nope.

My eyes change colours with moods, pain, how much sleep I get, stuff like that. It doesn't matter what I wear. They've been:

-Black

-Brown

-Hazel

-Gold

-A bright yellow colour

-Green

-Greenish-blue

-A blue-ish-greenish-violet

And a few times in my life, when I've been really sick or haven't gotten enough sleep, they'll be a grey-ish white with a navy blue rim.

But a lot of the time they'll be a bunch of colours. Like, stripes stretching from my pupil to the edge of my iris that are different colours in a pattern. Usually it's a gold-green-grey pattern witha blue rim, or fade colours from my pupil to edge. When they do that, t's usually gold/brown, green, blue/black.

I'm too lazy to go see what they are now x3

My eyes almost always have a dark blue rim around them.

Up close mine look blue. From far away they are green.

At times, they turn almost a brownish color..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back