Littlest pet Shop Digital Pet: Care for me Review!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mannequin

Reaction score
Image - https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41ZP...L500_AA280_.jpg

Name: Littlest pet Shop Digital Pet- Care for me

Pet: I Have got a cute pig. (Only one pet for each one.)

Cost: I paid $24. But It was on sale and Its only $15 on amazon. But I don't live in USA.

At first. Its Confusing. It took me about a hour to get it.

Then it got extremely cool. First you start off at the town. It says to fill your meters. Health,Hunger,Happiness and Friendliness.

Happiness: You can pick up brushes off the ground or go to the grooming shop.

Health: Sleep in little pet bed or Bath.

Hunger: Go and eat outta bowl of food,Pick fruit,eat at food shops.

Friendliness: There are many pets in the littlest pet shop world. You can play with them.

Pretty easy to take care of. Goes in to sleep mode.

Ok. There are 10 Places to go to, Town,park,pond,forest,island,beach etc.

They have many games you can play at them. There are 30 games that you can find. (Alot more than tama!)

Image of a sample of games - https://i39.tinypic.com/2hgybra.jpg

All over the place because each place has shops,homes, etc you can find stuff in. Like go to the Post Office and play stamp matching. And yeah you can send and receive mail. Go to the library, music shop, toy shops,clothes shops and even go to the other pets homes!. There are loads of animations of your pet playing when you click random things like a flower bed or something.

Cons:

This doesn't have connection. (They have other LPS ones that do. But in totally different format than the care for me)

Bigger than a tama. The Middle bit is about the same size as a tama but thicker.

There is so much to say. I havent included everything.

If you havent got v5 yet. Maybe you sould think about this. Cos its better.

I was wondering... is this like the older Littlest Pet Shop digital pets except for the fact that you have to look after them and fill certain meters? Do they die/leave you if you don't look after them? And another random question... on the older Littlest Pet Shop digital pets you can find stamps for your stamp collection... is this feature on this pet too?

This is not the stamp collecting one. I dont know if your pet can die. Ive only have this one for about a week.

This is more of caring for your pet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back