What was your FIRST EVER post?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hello

my name is sarah.I've got two tamagotchis and they are both version 3.

I am hoping to see more of tamatalk

This was my first post on my first ever account:

Well, i had a tamagotchi haku. he was 7 and had a baby girl. he needed somthing so i gave him it, and went outside. 15 min later i checked on him, and he was dead!!! he was heathy and had normal weight!!! He was gonna leave that nite to!! it was so sad!!.............WHAT HAPPENED?
x3

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's my first post on TamaTalk EVER:

(From March, 26, 2006 under the username Tama_Lover994)

If there was a Tamagotchi Version 4, the should add the following things:
-Put a light in it so you can play with your Tama in the dark

-If you have ever been on neopets, they have petpets (a pet for your pet to keep them happy) Well, they should make Tamapets- a pet for your pet!!!

-More characters!!!!

-More games!!!

-well, you know how your tama leaves and you get its child, well they should have an icon that your tama you have currently can visit your previous tamas

-colored characters

It would be SO cool if they made a version 4!!!! If Bandi doesn't the public is going to be pretty ticked off. I know I would be!!! They will make another version because they are making a lot of money with these!!! (hopefully) :(
Here is my first post from my second (current and active) account:

(April 12, 2007)

Hello fellow Tamatalkers! This is my new TT name: Cinderpelt (from Warriors). I was formally know as... Tama_Lover994. I love the Warriors series (ha ha take the hint from the name) and TAMAGOTCHIS! I also LOVE cats in general, pandas, the beach, chocolate, ice cream, and Pokemon. I am always open to making new friends, so feel free to PM me or whatever if you have question or, like I said, just want to be friends! Wow, I feel like I'm rambling. Anyway, my Tama Collection:
2 Version 1: purple with stickers-pink swirls (debugged)

2 Version 2: tropical blue-tropical pink

2 Version 3: blue camo-light blue ocean waves

2 Version 4: glow in the dark-lavender w/ flowers

1 Mini: light blue

1 Angel: Japanese White

1 Ocean: Translucent Orange Japanese

Digi Pet (doesn't compare with Tamagotchis)!

Anyway, there you have it. That's me!!! :furawatchi:

Thanks

Cinderpelt :D

I've changed a lot. I'm not as... hyper when I'm posting. At least I was still literate back in '06. x3

On this account:

Hey, you may know me as little old Jinx3295.I wanted a little change, and made a cooler looking username ^__^

Some people don't like numbers, and it grew a bit tiresome for me as well.

Seeing that '3295' got dull after a while.

So yeah, that's dead I think.

I may come onto that account once in a while, maybe not.

I dunno yet.

I'll just see how it goes with this name.

(I'm gonna miss my post ;__; 7,750 or something takes a long time to make)

Here's mine:

It has to be something possible!
Also, I would say a mixture of different things! Like it could have a glow-in-the-dark jelly-feeling skin with an animal-print design that was heat-sensitive! Now that would be cool! I would also like a version 3 tama. I've got £5.80p at the moment and i am saving up to £14.99 to get a tamagotchi version 3 so that i can have a new pet! i have a version 2 and adore it! i think it needs a friend so COMING FOR YA, VERSION 3!!!!1
n__n

I think I've matured a bit since then!

On Missbehave it was something to do with fake Tamagotchis. On this one it was my introduction topic.

-sigh-

x___X

lemme go back to my first account and check

TAMAGOTCHIS RULE! :mametchi:
That was on a poll over what was better, tamas or nanos. xDD

First post on first account;

Hey! Welcome to Tamatalk! I'm Stephanie. There is lots do do here on Tamatalk!

Happy holidays to you too. Christmas seems to never come though.....

PM me and we can be friends, even though we're already friends. I'm friends with everyone on tamatalk.

I'm afraid to look at my old posts. x_x

I typed like a COMPLETE NOOB like this:

Hi I hve 2 tamas can any1 help me plz??? O_O [That was when I was RT]

*Runs and curls in a corner*

And I like, posted stupid crap in the tamagotchi memorial. x_x Stuff bout my friend's tama.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I wuz Paisley 520:

"Yah, he might not be lying. My brother used to own 6 V-2's! "

Back in the good old days when we only had two versions of tamagotchi.

This is from my old account kupatchithelover from the topic Keep your tamas away from the principals drawer!, tips to keep your tam from confiscation:

once during math class (which is TOTALLY INSANE) i went to get a book from my locker and when i came back the class clown/class irk took my tama form my desk and started to play with it the teacher took it away from not knowing it was mine so i went to the teachers desk and asked for it back and she actually gave it back to me!!!.i continued to play with it because i sat at the back and the teach is trying to make the loony class settle.  :mametchi:   :blink:
Wow after reading that, I realized how careless I was when it came to spelling. And I have realized how immature I was. (Not that playings with tamas is immature, but from my other TT posts on my old account from last year, I really was immature)

And the first from my new account:

This is my new account!!!!I decided to go with a different siggy than my last from my old account
Yep, some of you may remember these.

Tama_BeccaPosted: January 02, 2008 06:05 pm

30 Kinda random.

I speak you language fluently, Jibberish, Right?
.____________.

First account ever, first post on said account ever.

This is embarrassing.

I am proud to say, even if I'm not a perfect person, I have matured more than I can possibly express, since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back