:( plz read...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kevin1621

Reaction score
You see i had 2 pet mice right? and one died about 4 months ago and i got them on my birth day but you see today my pet mouse Snowflake AKA - Flaky

just died today! :angry: im really bummed... :eek:

I am sorry to hear about your loss. Will you be having a funeral for Flaky?

*Topic moved to '(Non)TamaTalk'*

You see i had 2 pet mice right? and one died about 4 months ago and i got them on my birth day but you see today my pet mouse Snowflake AKA - Flakyjust died today! :( im really bummed... :(
Mice are sold to feed to snakes and any other animal who will eat them. Usually, they're not sold to be pets. Mice will die fast. I saw one die several years ago.

But it's still sad when they die. I was some mice again. :[

I'm sorry for your loss. ;)

Just remember all the good times you had an how much joy they brought to your life. It's okay, healthy and actually necessary to grief the ones we love and treasure so it's okay to cry and feel sad but remember that they wouldn't want you to be sad - they'd want you to rejoice in their life. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww, I know how you feel ;) I lost both my hamster and dog around the same time, and I was totally bummed.

As hard as it may be life... moves on whether you're ready or not; but believe me, in time you won't feel as bad. In the meantime, just do things to get your mind off of it: Tamagotchis, computer, TV, and if this will make you feel better, perhaps get a new mouse/pet.

*huggles* Dun worry, it'll get better-- I promise :eek:

Awww....I feel bad for you too. I understand, but yes, life has the ups and downs. Yeah, We're born, and we have to die....Don't worry, just think about the good things that happened between you and your pet and everything will be better. I'm sorry for you~

Hope you feel better!

-ilovekuchipa555

I am sorry to hear about your loss. Will you be having a funeral for Flaky?
yeah i made a grave in my backyard with a cross made of stickes and glue right next to my other pets - Rover☺ ( Boy Mouse Flakys love :3) , Flaky ♥,

Peaches my moms Fish , and last but not least TwoLip my moms boyfriends fish. yeah pretty mest up right? lol :D

Mice are sold to feed to snakes and any other animal who will eat them. Usually, they're not sold to be pets. Mice will die fast. I saw one die several years ago.
But it's still sad when they die. I was some mice again. :[
I had a pet mouse, and when my brother tried feeding a live one to one of his snakes and the snake didn't eat it, I got that one too ^.^

So I had two pet mice as well. My cat ate them :D I found the tails on the floor. It was horrible.

I'm really sad to hear about it. I know it can be distressting or very sad when a pet dies =[

I know how you feel.

But my mom stopped getting rodents as pets for me, since they don't live as long as, say, cats or dogs. I had a hampster who died 4 months later, 2 mice who were eaten by my cat, a jird that died 3 months after I got it, and some more. I don't really like repeating them. Still makes me sad =[

I hope you feel better about it soon.

Best Wishes

barky

Edit: Typo

Last edited by a moderator:
Aw. -hugs-

I had a gerbil once but it died. I know how you feel. Mine lasted 3 years, which is pretty good for a gerbil..

But let's not get off topic now. That's really sad, but I hope you feel okay again soon!!

bratztroxg xx

Sorry to hear your loss.

I felt the same way wene all 3 of my Guinea pigs died they where like children to me, not even considered pets. :angry:

I know it's hard, but if you get another one it makes you feel better. I've done this with lot's of pets:

Three guinea pigs

Beta Fish

Parakeets

Lizards

Fish

Hermit Crabs

Rabbits/Bunnys

Frogs

I've had to replace all of those pets, and recently my best and favorite beta fish ever. :angry: I got over it by getting another beta fish. It makes people feel better by doing that.

I sorry to hear that but my cat going to die of old age soon shes 99 in cat years.....

I'm sorry... I've gone through that with 4 cats and I forget how many fish... So I know how you feel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back