Chain letters, messages

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ilovekuchipa555

Reaction score
Have you ever got these kind of messages? I have. A lot of them too.

DO YOU  LOVE SOMEONE THIS MUCH?

A girl and guy were speeding over 100 kmph on the road on a motorcycle...

Girl: Slow down. Im scared.

Guy: No this is fun.

Girl: No its not. Please, its too scary!

Guy: Then tell me you love me.

Girl: Fine, I love you. Slow down!

Guy: Now give me a BIG hug.

*Girl hugs him*

Guy: Can you take my helmet off & put it on yourself? Its bugging me.

In the paper the next day ;) A motorcycle had crashed into a building because of brake failure. Two people were on it, but only one had survived. The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized that his brakes broke, but he didn't want to let the girl know. Instead, he had her say she loved him & felt her hug him one last time, then had her wear his helmet so that she would live even though it meant that he would die. If there is anyone in life you love this much, please send this. Forward this to all your good friends on-line to show them that you care. NOW, make a wish about somthing you would like to happen with you and someone whom you REALLY care about..........

OK, now if you send this to..

1 person~ your wish will come true in 6-8 months

3 people~ your wish will come true in 4-6 months

5 people~ your wish will come true in 1-2 months

7 people~ your wish will come true in 2 weeks

10 people~ your wish will come true in three days

14 people~ your wish will come true in the next 24 hours!

BUT...... If you do not send this to any one, you will have bad luck!!!!
I always get these by E-mail...It really bothers me. Do you guys get anything like this? Anything similar? Share your opinions here.

I find alot on YouTube

They scare me so much I end up posting them and then im paraniod the rest of they day

I find alot on YouTube
They scare me so much I end up posting them and then im paraniod the rest of they day
Me too. I get scared and I just keep on sending and posting everywhere cause it would mostly say "If you don't send this to more than 5 people you'll die" or something like that.

I never heard of anyone getting this by PMing. I hoe nobody does that cause it's breaking the rules. But in E-mail nobody cares...I better tell my friends not to send these crazy things.

Surprisingly, I enjoy reading chain mail and I usually dont breaak the chains. Sometimes it does get annoying if theres like 10 messages all saying the same thing.
I only like to read them. Like that example and others similar to that. I never send them though.

Only if it is for a good reason. I sent one today that said:

You have 30 minutestotell 10 good friends "I love you" including me or 2009 will be your worst year. So, I LOVE YOU!

---

I only sent that to show my friends that I care. They already know that though.

The one you posted touched my heart though :')

I like reading them, NOT doing them, or continuing them.I don't see the point. :p

I like reading them, but I hate it if its mostly chatspeak. I never repost them though, it's too annoying.

I like reading the meaningful ones, like the one you posted.

I'll pass those along, also, the ones that say like "Send this to ____ people to tell them you love them.

Those are worth sending, not the "If you don't send this to 16 people, I'll kill you at 1 am" ones.

Blah.

I like reading the meaningful ones, like the one you posted.I'll pass those along, also, the ones that say like "Send this to ____ people to tell them you love them.

Those are worth sending, not the "If you don't send this to 16 people, I'll kill you at 1 am" ones.

Blah.
Yeah, like that, but I heard ones like this

"If you send this to more than 10 people, the charity will get 10 dollars which means 1 dollar per person. So help the charity and send this to 10 people or more"

Something like that. :p

I send the ones that are meaningful or could give someone a confidence boost.

Mostly, I just think they are funny but if one mentions Bloody Mary or anything appearing in mirrors I will send it. =]

I have not forwarded heaps of ones that tell me some rapist or axe murderer or even disturbed girl will kill me that night and i'm still alive and kicking! I do foward the cute ones like the love poems though. They are cute!

I like chain letters.

Some of meaningful ones are really good and make you think.

I only forward them if I'm in a good mood :lol:

I despise them >.>

They're so annoying.

I don't care how cute, scary, or sad it is, I won't repost or forward.

Like just today I got this chain letter about some little girl who had cancer, call me heartless, but I won't resend to show I care because it won't do anything, and plus, half the time I don't even believe anything it says.

I like reading them (unless they're scary, then I hate them). But I never send them.

I'm always getting ones that tell me I'll die within 5 days if I don't send them on. Guess what - I'M STILL ALIVE.

Chucks. =3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back