The Sims 2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

White_Roses

Reaction score
I was at my friends house playing the sims and both our sims had boys then one of them went to class and the other one was still there and the two boys were in the hot tub and we accidentally made them cuddle each other and my sim got really angry at her boyfriend but we want to get them back together. *puff puff* Help??

Last edited by a moderator:
I was at my friends house playing the sims and both our sims had boys then one of them went to class and the other one was still there and the two boys were in the hot tub and we accidentally made them cuddle each other and my sim got really angry at her boyfriend but we want to get them back together. *puff puff* Help??
Hmmm, well, maybe u can type in the cheat boolprop testingcheatsEnabled true and then enter the house. Now you can move up and down the relationship! So u move down the relatonship of the guys and make them fight! then choose kiss for the girl! I hope this isnt confussing and it helps! :D :D :D

Can we move this to "stuff we play" in (non)tamatalk?

How about a guide closes this topic and you move to one of the 2 Sims2 topics in the "Stuff We Play".

Oh sorry guys I didn't think to hard about where to put it.... oops

If someone has already told the topic starter that they have put the topic in the wrong section then why are other people pointing it out again and again and not even putting any answers to the topic starter's question in there posts?

They get the point, it was a mistake.

Jeez.

-----------------------

Anyway, you should try and lower the relationships of the boys with each other.

Make them throw drinks at each other and pull pranks.

Don't make them fight or annoy unless you want them to be enemies.

Maybe you could get the other boy a girlfriend?

The girl should slowly become less angry as she becomes less furious but it will take time.

Spend time with the girl, tell lots of jokes (they like that ;) ) and hang out.

Hanging out raises relationships quite quickly.

Good luck with your Sims!!

Yeah... it would really help if at least one of you actually reported that the topic needed moving instead of just posting a reply on the forums ;)

(Despite all appearances to the contrary, TamaTalk Guides are not psychic you know...) :D

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back