What's Your..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Escape.Me

Reaction score
What is your hair like? Describe it, compare it to someone famous. How you make it the way you like it.

Yes, this topic is about hair.

Now, my hair is long, brown and razor-ed. Kind of like, Haley Williams. In the summer I get natural blond highlights.

My hair would look very, very close to this if I didn't take the time to straighten some of it.

It's also darker than that with natural blonde and red small streaks. ._.

I got it cut yesterday, though, so I'm happy. :3

My hair is a spitting image of Mitchell Davis' hair when it`s slightly long. Same color too, and much more thicker.

I use my straightener, hair spray, and mousse - the three things I can`t live without.

But, when I don`t straighten it or come out of the shower and let it dry. It starts to look like William Beckett`s old beautiful hair.

:D

Mine is faded blonde. I always straighten it. I'm not sure who to compare it to. I did my bangs myself, stupid hundred-dollar salons never do them right. You can see the edge of my bangs in my avatar, I think. (Edit, NEVERMIND, that's on my other account.)

Edit [again]- https://i40.tinypic.com/34dhicw.jpg There I am. My eyes look weird. Like, I'm blind. It's one of my favorite pictures. But, pay attention to my chopped-up bangs. Here in Disney world I stick out, with the black skinny jeans, the eyeliner.... yea. Kinda scary compared to the five year olds in pink dresses.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I saw your pictures in the Pictures topic, and you're hair is gorgeous, haha. :3

^ thankss. ^_^ im thinking of cutting it again, because it grows fast, but im not sure.

My hair, Oh.

Well, I dyed it dark brown, and that stayed in, for about two weeks, now it's fading (My roots are darker than my hair, and I dyed my hair darker?!)

Its kind of thick, and shaggy.

It's about two-three inches below my shoulder...

And I have side bangs 8D

Next time we go to the store, I'm getting hair dye > :D

Something redish brown, I hope 8D

It'll look cool, with my odd hair color changingness that shows through dye... o_O

My hair is like, 3 inches past my shoulder. It is slightly wavy, and it's dark brown. :]

I'm getting a haircut today. I'm getting layers. :3

My hair is horrible. Dark brown, greasy (no matter what I do), and about 15 cm down from my shoulders. No special style or anything. Its just... boring.

I'm going to get it cut possibly this arvo or Monday.

Hopefully dye it slightly lighter and some streaks :p

My hair:

About shoulder lenght

Blonde with brown and light blonde lowlights and highlights (boooring -.-)

Shorter in the back

Longer on the sides

I'm planning on growing it out to where all of it is the same lengh. Of course, if I hate that again like I did last time, I can just get it cut.

Mine is really light natural blonde and it is quite long, it goesabout 3/4 down my back. I wish it would grow longer though.

My hair is dark brown with some red highlights. Its naturally wavy but not thick. Its past my shoulders by a good couple of inches. I dont know any celebrities with my kind of hair, but when I straighten it, I think it looks like Amy Lee's from Evanescence.

My hair is light brown, but it can be red-brown in the sunlight, and it looks dark brown sometimes too. I straighten it everyday and puts bows and clips in it. My hair is very soft! My avatar has a pic of me and my hair. I don't know who to compare my hair too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back