rats

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doglover10

Reaction score
ok, i have a problem! i love animals and i want to get a rat, i recently had a bunny and a hamster but my hamster died of old age, wich made me sad. so i did some research of rats and they are aperently great pets! i didnt hear too many bad things about them. ive heard that u arnt suposed to get animals from petco because they can be sick or mean but i got my hamster there and he was the coolest hamster in the world he was really playful and he never bit anyone!

getting a rat at petco would be the most convienent because there are no breeders around me but do u think i should? the petco by my house is really nice and the rats apear healthy but im not sure, what do u think?

P.S. is petsmart any better than petco?

Well it'd be nice if you got one from a rescue place (SPCA or whatever). There's loads of different kinds of animals in there who need an owner. It's better than just getting one off a breeder or a shop or something.

I've always wanted a rat, to rescue one, but, being that there are no other places to get them than A pet store, I would say go for that.

Petco is much better, :unsure:

yea i have another problem, my dad said i could get one if i think i can handle it bur i feel really bad cuz he doesnt like(hes afraid of) rats and i wanted to prove to him that rats are cute and love-able so i took him to the pet store and right as we got to the rat cages, two rats started fighting and my dad nearly screamed. it was actually kinda funny to see his reaction but still! if i get a rat i dont want him to hate it so how can i convince him that rats are cool?

i dont have any breeders or rescue places or anything like that around me ;(

but thanks for ur help :p i apreciete it

I have two rats, hubie and snowfire. we got them both at petsmart. they're very, very smart and very good pets.

if you get a rat, you won't regret it.

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back