Why.Wont.You.Go.In?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamacrazy_101

Reaction score
My turn for a random topic? :D

So, how good are you at puzzles? Me? When it comes to jigsaw puzzles I'm okay unless it's like a thousand pieces. I'll get mad and stop doing it. My sister got a tetris cube yesterday. I failed many times.

So do you like puzzles?

Last edited by a moderator:
I get bored with puzzles quickly, but when I race somebody to finish even a children's puzzle, it usually ends up being scattered across the room.

I'm horrible at Rubix cubes, as well. x.o

It depends what kind of puzzle it is. I do very much enjoy word puzzles and logic puzzles. But I can't stand jigsaw puzzles nor can I figure them out for the life of me. xD

Rubix cube+me=Me getting annoyed and resorting to taking of the stickers and putting them back on the righnt side XD

I like logic problems like riddles and brain teasers. I love crosswords

I stay far away from puzzles. o.o

I hate them. They hate me.

I've never ever completed one.

I love puzzles! they're really fun!

exept for rubixs cubes. I'll smash mine with a hammer and burn the pieces if I could. It's pure evil!

:)

Ha ha. Whenever I do rubix cube, I take the stickers off, put them on right, got to the nearest person and say, "I solved rubix cub! You are in the presence of a champ" lol XD

I'm pretty good at most puzzles. I love them x3

Except for rubix cubes. I can't do a rubix cube to save my life >_<

There's this boy in my Language Arts class, named Alex, he can do a rubix cube in under thirty seconds.

I like to switch the stickers around when he's not looking and make him struggle.

^ Hahah. xD But still, thirty seconds? o.o;;

I haven't really concentrated hard on a rubix cube. I've switched the colours around a few times and put it down, that's all. I like brain teasers and stuff, I love sudokus.

Don't put me with a rubiks cube.....I'd break it. I break rubiks cubes without knowing it and suddenly all the blocks just fall out...its saddening :(

But logic puzzles are amazing. I solve them quickly and easily and painlessly. I <33 word searches.

I don't really enjoy logic puzzles. Our Maths teacher gave us some little paper booklets filled with logic problems and stuff last year. That lunchtime I happened to spill my hot chocolate and we all used the puzzle booklets to mop it all up. x3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back