Weird Facts About YOU!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kkoolbear101

Reaction score
What are some really weird things about you? But please don't put retarded crap that no one's gonna care about! ex. I eat my boogers.

That's discusting! That's not funny. Please put serious stuff.

My Weird Facts:

1. I can't sleep unless it's unbearably cold (My window open in the middle of winter and my fan on and the vent on cold.)

2. I have a phobia of using wooden pencils

3. I can shake my eyes

4. I'm terribly afraid of needles, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE sewing

5. I have a birth mark the size of my knee, right by my knee. But you can bearly see it because I'm so tan.

GO POST YOUR WEIRD FACTS!

1. I can't fall asleep without listening to my iPod. Last night I tried and I must have woken up 15 times all night. o.o

2. I have a fear of Hangers...

yeah, i can't sleep without my radio on. i cant even hear the song (bc of my fan) but it soothes me to sleep

1. I'm the lowest maintenance person you'll ever meet

2. I've had a cold in the middle of summer

3, (I know this isn't wierd but i just want to say...) I do gymnastics.

4. I can I can do a summersault in mid air by running then jumping.

Last edited by a moderator:
1] I have the AC on in the winter, because I like being cold. xD But the manager of my apartment had to put a brown plastic bag thing over it so I can't use it.[Or the plastic will burn on fire...] ;_;

2] I have this crush on this boy, so I always sit where I can most likely view him. OwO

3]My Tuba smells like crayons.

4]My Piccolo smells like cat food. O_O

5]I like sour foods.. :3

6] I am the only person in my family who thinks Christian Siriano [The guy who's my avi <3] is cute. My mom thinks he's ugly. D:<

What are some really weird things about you? But please don't put retarded crap that no one's gonna care about! ex. I eat my boogers. That's discusting! That's not funny. Please put serious stuff.

My Weird Facts:

1. I can't sleep unless it's unbearably cold (My window open in the middle of winter and my fan on and the vent on cold.)

2. I have a phobia of using wooden pencils

3. I can shake my eyes

4. I'm terribly afraid of needles, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE sewing

5. I have a birth mark the size of my knee, right by my knee. But you can bearly see it because I'm so tan.

GO POST YOUR WEIRD FACTS!
1 talent genius

2 i can put leg over head

3 i can do the splitz

4 i can do the "up-side-down-criss-cross-applesauce"

=), otherwise, ima mystierious person, even if u think u know me, then ur WRONG!!!!! :lol: :mimitchi: :D

1. I like to lick things to occupy myself.

2. I always have to be rode on someones back.

3. I like to grope peoples legs.

4. When I eat cupcakes I have to have coffee, when I have coffee I have to have cupcakes.

5. I like to eat inanimate objects. Pencil grips preferably.

6. I like to hide in small cramped areas, even though I`m claustrophobic.

7. I love roller coasters, even though I`m slightly afraid of heights.

8. When I go swimming, I have to bring a glow stick with me.

9. I like to eat dog biscuits.

10. I like to talk to my fish Monty, he knows how I feel on some days.

1. I have a perverted obsession with one of my friends legs. Seriously, the only person with better legs is Vicky-t.

2. When I get bored, I attempt to put eyeliner on my posters.

3. My friends and I are closer than people who are 'just friends' should be.

4. I like spinning in circles but I hate getting dizzy.

5. Sometimes I wish that I was Jon Walker, just so that I could grow an epic beard.

6. My dog is only cute when my mum hasn't clipped her fur.

7. I like to be petted.

1. My dream is to become Miss Universe - representing Australia of course.

2. I suck at P.E.

3. I think it looks gross when girls over-straighten their hair.

4. I've not been a Jonas Brothers fan ever since I heard that Joe dumped Taylor Swift over the phone in 27 seconds. (Team Taylor!)

5. Taylor Swift and Demi Lovato are my favourite singers.

6. I have a crush on Zac Efron

7. I take my horoscope very seriously.

1. I am scared of Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy and Mickey Mouse.

2. I am overly conscious of my pale skin, and fake tan every night.

3. I cannot pass a girls clothing shop without walking in it and spending loads of money on overpriced shirts.

4. It bugs me when a teacher doesn't wipe off every single pen mark on the board.

5. It also bothers me when the clasp on my necklace isn't directly at the back of my neck.

1. I crush on Aussie cricketers.

2. I wake up at impossibly early hours.

3. I can't sleep without the radio on.

4. I can't sleep during warm weather, thats why the air con is always on 22 degrees celcious every night.

5. I prefer mash up songs than originals.

6. I have more really close guy friends than girls.

7. I like long car trips.

8. I can stare into space for hours.

I have alot lol but I'm only listing a few!

1. I can't sleep unless I'm freezing that's why I chose the back room when we moved because it was coolest.

2. I'm terrified of needles but getting shots doesn't bother me too much.

3. I fall in love with cartoon/anime characters easy.

4. I don't like the sensation of falling but I still jump off of high places for fun.

5. I'm obsessed with fuzzy things.

6. I'm too lovable alot of people like me even when they've known me for less that 5 minutes.

7. I'm obsessed with Tamama ( From Keroro Gunso ) and Chowder from the show Chowder.

8. I'm also obsessed with Domo I even have a plushie of him! =D

9. I love drawing and my old art teacher gave me a c+ instead of an A which I rightfully deserved!

10. I only listen to Japanese or Techno music.

11. I'm also obsessed with my friends pigtails I love to hit them with my pencil in class or pull on them to tick her off lol.

12. When I eat cheese I eat them with grapes or carrots.

13. I love ticking people off in a good way and yet I hate to be annoyed lol. Irony rocks!

14. I have a tail obsession too ( not the Sonic Tails but like animal tails in general )

That's all for now.

-I like when people play with my hair

-I watch baby shows

-I love coffee :3

-I doodle hearts all over everything

-When I'm bored, I take weird pictures of myself

-I don't like cheese but I say "I like cheese" all the time

-I have a pencil that says "Ahh, the power of cheese"

-I have Hemophobia

1. I have a perverted obsession with one of my friends legs. Seriously, the only person with better legs is Vicky-t.
2. When I get bored, I attempt to put eyeliner on my posters.

3. My friends and I are closer than people who are 'just friends' should be.

4. I like spinning in circles but I hate getting dizzy.

5. Sometimes I wish that I was Jon Walker, just so that I could grow an epic beard.

6. My dog is only cute when my mum hasn't clipped her fur.

7. I like to be petted.

8. Maybe not appropriate, but I have a Spanish kink. :]
Me too!!

There are only to ways I don't mind spinning:

1. I hunch over on my stomach with my legs to my chest and close my eyes and spin on an office chair.

2. I spin in circles with my eyes open in my school gym with my friend Julia. By the time I stop I fall on the floor and have to have her help me up.

Also what's a Spanish kink?

1. While Reading a Book, and a person taps me on the shoulder, or tries to catch My attention, I'll be all "Not now. This is my favorite Show"

2.I have to be completly Covered When Sleeping, And I always sleep in the Fetal [sp?] position.

3. I often stare out the window to concentrate on a tree.

4. Everytime a Vehichle passes the house, I rush up to the window to see who it could have been.

5. I have to sleep in complete darkness. Any light that goes in my room, I have to block it off somehow.

6. I Love wearing a Big winter Jacket, Ski-pants, Then Laying down In the Middle of the road in winter. [The Town I live in is Small. Actually its not even a town, its a village. Since everyone knows eachother, and No one really uses the sidewalk, Or no one really drives anywhere [everyone walks alot] I enjoy taking naps in the middle of the street]

7. While Playing Video games, I keep impossibly still. Like Reeaalllly still. The only thing thats moving are my hands on the Controller. Other than that. Its like, I'm dead or something.

Most of them aren't really that weird...But weird enough.

-if I have a random thought in my head I have to say it out loud

-I like it when its dark, but hate not to know whats around me

-I imitate everything by accident. like I spend a large amount of time

with someone, I'll end up laughing like them or something.

-I watch tv when 'm home alone just to have noise in the room.

-I have a lifetime fear of zombies.

hmm

those are descriptive:)

EDIT: another one is that I am really odd in the way that if I get juice, I put the bottle, instead

of in the fridge, on like the top shelf of a pantry..

1. If a toilet has blue water, and then the toilet is clogged and the water starts getting higher to the top, I get scared.

2. I'm scared of the dark, yet I can't sleep unless it's dark (with the exception of the TV of course :])

Thats all I can think of now... :/

Me too!!
There are only to ways I don't mind spinning:

1. I hunch over on my stomach with my legs to my chest and close my eyes and spin on an office chair.

2. I spin in circles with my eyes open in my school gym with my friend Julia. By the time I stop I fall on the floor and have to have her help me up.

Also what's a Spanish kink?
Erm...I'm not going to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back